Airgun Mystery Boxes: Live Tomorrow

Starting Friday, May 3rd at 12pm ET customers will have a chance to purchase 1 of 200 Mystery Boxes for $199.99. These boxes contain airgun products with far more in retail value than the purchase price and 50+ of these boxes will be Epic Mystery Boxes containing high-end airgun products.

EXAMPLE EPIC MYSTERY BOX ADD-ONS:

Air Arms Kymira Anniversary Rifle
Air Venturi Avenger w/ Green Mountain Camo Laminate Stock
Air Venturi Avenger w/ Custom Stock
Air Venturi Avenger Bullpup w/ Custom Stock
RAW HM1000x LRT in Tan Laminate
Hatsan BT Carnivore QE SL
Diana 54 Airking Pro w/ Beech Stock
Diana Model 48
Norica Omnia ZRS w/ Wood
JTS Airacuda

Make sure you click the notify me link on the product page to be reminded just before these Mystery Boxes become available!
Laptop.gif

*All Mystery Boxes will receive a final inspection on Monday, May 6th, 2024. Shipping fulfillment for all 200 Mystery Boxes will begin on Tuesday, May 7th, 2024.*

**NOTE: No returns will be authorized on any mystery box product shipped.**

OK, I'll bite; what did you remember?
@wgd Let’s just say that it’s no mystery what’s in route to many folks. If you search the AGN forums using “mystery box” as keywords the results can tell you a lot better than I can b/c you’ll read what recipients had to say as well as onlookers. IIRC some members got some pretty useless archery accessories and el cheapo bundles not even worth what they paid for the “mystery boxes.” I’d actually be pleased if threads like this one motivates the vendor to come through with valued items for customers as opposed to offloading crap like they pulled in the past.

@wgd Let’s just say that it’s no mystery what’s in route to many folks. If you search the AGN forums using “mystery box” as keywords the results can tell you a lot better than I can b/c you’ll read what recipients had to say as well as onlookers. IIRC some members got some pretty useless archery accessories and el cheapo bundles not even worth what they paid for the “mystery boxes.” I’d actually be pleased if threads like this one motivates the vendor to come through with valued items for customers as opposed to offloading crap like they pulled in the past.
Your remember Airgun Depot mystery boxes containing useless archery accessories? Do you have any actual examples of this, I'd love to see.

I still remember a past mystery box promo. Will the AGN winners please post photos and your impressions of what your mystery box contains?
I got one... but after reading your post, I feel like I may end up wishing I hadn't. Hope I don't end up with a big 'ol box of crapolla! I don't know why but I just assumed that even the lesser boxes would still at least contain rando tins of decent pellets, etc. I guess it really is like a lottery though, either you win or you lose, it sounds like. We will see when it arrives. I'm definitely more than willing to post whatever it is that I receive... just so long as I can actually find my way back to this thread, lol, pretty new here. To be honest, I don't recall how I got to this thread in the first place now that I'm thinking about it, lol.

Wish me luck!
-Trent

I received my ship notice just now. Sorta stoked, it's 3 boxes. Let me add the boxes weigh 6.9 lbs, 13.5 lbs and 22.3 lbs. I sports gamble almost everyday, so I routinely deal with winning and losing, this is no big deal to me a fun event. It's $200 per lottery ticket, I may get lucky, even if I don't get lucky, I'm sure there will be something in those 3 boxes I can use. Unlike the Nuggets/Wolves series. 😁

Last edited:
@Trent A Good luck. I hope you get the RAW rifle. The Air Arms anniversary rifle looks nice too. I thought they were a bit overpriced when they dropped. I’d be ecstatic if I got that one and a shipment of cleaning pellets, bbs, RWS pellets, Crosman Piranha pellets, Pellgun oil, paper targets, and an AGD trucker hat. I don’t ever recall them giving away such a nice rifle. These “deals” don’t tend to play out like AEAC/AGN “Review, Discuss, and Win” giveaways (which are the 💩). Hell, I think a guy would be lucky to get a refurbished Avenger that leaks, 5 tins of CPHPs, a box of bbs, and a Red Ryder. I honestly expect see a bunch of these types of guns sold.

Keep us posted.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trent A
@Trent A Good luck. I hope you get the RAW rifle. The Air Arms anniversary rifle looks nice too. I thought they were a bit overpriced when they dropped. I’d be ecstatic if I got that one and a shipment of cleaning pellets, bbs, RWS pellets, Crosman Piranha pellets, Pellgun oil, paper targets, and an AGD trucker hat. I don’t ever recall them giving away such a nice rifle. These “deals” don’t tend to play out like AEAC/AGN “Review, Discuss, and Win” giveaways (which are the 💩). Hell, I think a guy would be lucky to get a refurbished Avenger that leaks, 5 tins of CPHPs, a box of bbs, and a Red Ryder. I honestly expect see a bunch of these types of guns sold.

Keep us posted.
AEAC/AGN “Review, Discuss, and Win” giveaways... haven't heard of those, but I'm new to all things PCP so not surprising. I'll have to look into it! Thanks! And will do, now that you tagged me I know I can no back through my feed and find this thread again through that, if nothing else :)

I got the boobie prize lmao

Anyone want to trade for the mcx?

IMG_1693.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: Trent A