Bullpup length op pull -

What is the average length of pull for a bullpup pcp?

Why I am asking is that a friend bought a Artemis P15 and that rifle is very short in the shoulder.

Do you have a good, practical and neat way to lengthen the length of pull on a wooden bullpup stock?
Placing the action by the ear pretty much always shortens LOP but you can make spacers at the butt

Reactions: Bandito
This might help:

Or just make friends with the rifle as it is.
I'm 6"1 and absolutely love the way my compact Taipans fit me :love:

This might help:

Thanks for that. I did not even look online as I did not think it will be available.

I don't have a problem shooting with it as it is, but this guy is 1.9m tall and weigh 135kg. He really struggle with this small thing. He wanted a bullpup but did not realise it is so small until he received it.

I have P35s which are very similar to P15s except for the cocking location. I like a LOP about 14.75 inches. My P35s are about 13.5 inches. So I made a spacer over an inch thick. I do a lot of woodworking so I was well equipped to make the spacers (I have 3 P35s). Later I made wooden stocks with the length of pull I like. I also increase the distance from the back of the grip to the trigger by close to half an inch. I want the last joint of my trigger finger on the trigger blade, not the middle of my trigger finger.

My Caiman X came with a LOP about 14 inches. Better but it still got a spacer. I also came up with a way to use a piece of firm foam to increase the distance from the hand grip to the trigger.

I do not know who would fit a 13.5 inch LOP. Seems like it would fit a child or possibly a woman. They would struggle with my stocks - but I still have the originals.

Reactions: Bandito
This might help:

Yes, remember, both your elbows and wrists are jointed and will bend to a pretty tight angle.
I'm also, 6' and 275lbs, and my shortest guns are my favorites ! Caiman, Krait, Krait Lite, BP17, etc !

Mike

My Chaipan P15

IMG_2916.png