• This section is NOT for leaving Member feedback. To leave a Member feedback regarding a Classified transaction simply go to the Members profile and click the ADD FEEDBACK button.
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Cant PM nor post to classifieds

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is so frustrating. Not sure what the forum owners are trying to accomplish by having these post limits? All my other forums allow anyone to post or contact any seller.
As a regular, I think it’s nice that I can have a first opportunity over someone just signing up for buying. But that’s just me.

IMG_1282.jpeg

As a regular, I think it’s nice that I can have a first opportunity over someone just signing up for buying. But that’s just me.

View attachment 412289
Well I can see your point a little but still the selling forum is for people to be able to sell their stuff. By limiting when folks can and cannot participate really doesn't help the members attempting to sell stuff right?

No one can reply to an ad.

You MUST use the PM system to reply.

To get access to the PM system, you will log all the way out of AGN on all your devices and reset the cookies. Do that an try again. If still not able to PM, then contact the Mods.
I think I meet the requirements I was wondering how do I check

Status
Not open for further replies.