Daystate Does anyone own an Alpha Wolf Or Delta Wolf? If so read this

When my chronograph works, it works great. It’s a nice feature that gives you piece of mind for a quick check. Though I always rely on an external Chronograph for tuning.

I got the expensive cleaning kit from AoA and it works fine. The challenge is keeping it clean! Otherwise you’ll get incorrect results that’ll drive you batty.

The chronograph feeding the GCU info is a neat idea. It actually works but there’s a caveat… each time the GCU goes to sleep it forgets the calculations it made. So you need to wake it up and take several shots to get it back up (or down) to speed.

The advanced programming works flawlessly from the very first shot, hence I strictly use the advanced settings.

If someone offered a chronograph delete shroud kit I’d probably opt for that.

#1 the only difference between alpha and delta is the stock older versions may not have the new ultra fast valve - note the BRK ghost is basically the non electronic version of this platform.
#2 IMO the lipo batteries should be charged 1 x month to maintain them
#3 all these guns are extremely accurate but occasionally a bad barrel will show up
#4 reliability is good, thus they offer a 5 year warranty, but all mechanical things can fail as can all rubber things = orings are rubber.
#5 I sent my Alphawolf to AOA for warranty transfer and service updates and was very pleased with the results.

What AOA means?

Guys today the monitor of my alpha wolf isnt working. Any suggestions?

unnamed.jpg

I see what you are saying - yes the internal measurement and the screen read the same for me. So the offset adjustment cleared up all errors.

Have you tried updating to v1.3.7 of the firmware. Also there's the Chronograph offset compensation which makes you take a shot and the Built-In Chronographs Setup. Have you tried both?

I just hooked mine up to the software to check. Oddly mine is exactly 12fps off as well.
View attachment 398083
So you have a external chronograph that hooks up the the alpha wolf? I was thinking of buying one but the cpu stuff scares me.

I would like your assistance for a new issue . Suddenly my rifle at factory settings, 22 cal 18,13gr and 920fps . Shoots at 700. In order to have the desired velocity I have to declare at system that i shoot heavier pellets . Any suggestions? Thank you guys in advance
Need more info - what reg pressure have you selected? Have you cleaned the chronograph? How much air is in the bottle? Is your battery charged?