• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Huben GK1 performance mods

The quality of my GK1 has we wanting a K1. I’m reading up and watching videos on the K1. My wallet needs to recover a bit first. Been a few large purchases lately. Happy Wife, Happy Life!
I watched the Huben K1 for years. Followed it some on here and read the good and the bad. Then i almost (thank God i didnt) pulled the trigger and got the viper. I noticed at the last minute the GK1 and knew immediately it was the K1 pistol from Gregor's videos. I jumped on it. Received it. Immediately called Kelly at Krazcool Airgun and got a K1 bullpup. Couldnt be more happy with both. My patience paid off. The K1 had some issues in the beginning but it got worked over and i believe it added to its character. Good luck buddy with your GK1.

David
20231124_130116.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: BABz58
I watched the Huben K1 for years. Followed it some on here and read the good and the bad. Then i almost (thank God i didnt) pulled the trigger and got the viper. I noticed at the last minute the GK1 and knew immediately it was the K1 pistol from Gregor's videos. I jumped on it. Received it. Immediately called Kelly at Krazcool Airgun and got a K1 bullpup. Couldnt be more happy with both. My patience paid off. The K1 had some issues in the beginning but it got worked over and i believe it added to its character. Good luck buddy with your GK1.

DavidView attachment 464776
Did you get the .22 or .25 for the K1 and why? I am planning to get one too, but can’t decide. (I have both the .22 and .25 in the GK1)

Reactions: psycho62
Did you get the .22 or .25 for the K1 and why? I am planning to get one too, but can’t decide. (I have both the .22 and .25 in the GK1)
I got the .25 in K1 because i like the caliber. I got 22 in GK1 because they had one and i didn't want to wait. With these guns shooting with the power they have the 22 and 25 is not a major difference in the power numbers in my opinion. To be honest the 22 cals are more available it seems but usually not the ones i use.

David