Huben Huben GK1 V1 VS V3R

I am confused about the pricing on Huben's website for the GK1. So they sell the regulated GK1 V3R for $1899 (price dropped $100 this week). The original GK1 V1 is $2199. Those prices are both for the suppressed options with the adapter. I look at the specs and I do not see why. They both have the same power and specs. I saw the GK1 V1 for sale on another site for $1299, I dont know how legit that site is so I wont link it. I assumed the V1 would be getting phased out and thats why I saw it on sale.

I am assuming its a pricing mistake, but I figured I would ask here.

Full discloser, I have not shot the GK1 with a regulator, so please take my reply with a grain of salt…

In my (limited) experience and research, the GK1 shoots fairly consistently without a regulator. I believe that, generally speaking, regulators are a good thing. However, in the case of GK1, you will lose power. The gun will also be more difficult to fix yourself if something goes wrong. I hope this is helpful.

In my (limited) experience and research, the GK1 shoots fairly consistently without a regulator. I believe that, generally speaking, regulators are a good thing. However, in the case of GK1, you will lose power. The gun will also be more difficult to fix yourself if something goes wrong. I hope this is helpful.
I agree it is not needed, use the money saved and splurge on one of the more important ways to improve or if you have all of those use it on a getting a better optic...