It's so much fun to shoot that I have had to start casting again... i'm shooting all the time now and since I have the 25 cal buying pellets by the tin is impractical. So I spent the equivalent of about 5 tins of jsb on a bbt mold that casts 39 grain hollow points. I am hoping that these shoot well.

I love the feel and adjustability of the trigger, the grip works perfectly with my hand, it is easy to disassemble and service, even the feel of the shot cycle and the sound of the report are pleasant.

Couldn't be happier.
let us know how the cast slugs work out for you. which mold exactly did you get? i was wondering what would be a good one for the GK1? are there any from the EU region, too? i could not figure out which one would work from MP-molds, when i took a look there.

It’s actually just the scope rings and picatinny adapter that are from Eagle Vision. The scope is a Pulsar Thermion 2 XP50 Pro (thermal, laser range finder an ballistics calculator in one).

My GK1 changes form from time to time :D

From reddot:
View attachment 464421

To carbine:
View attachment 464422

Sticking with the Buck-rail grip/rail adapter now:
View attachment 464423

I need to take a picture in it’s final form, with the nice transportation hard case :)
Holy Moly, that's some serious scope there. Congrats. 😯

View attachment 464138
I've frankenstein'd a FAB DEFENCE COBRA stock adapter for my GK1. It's made from modified old pic rail elements and parts of a heatsink. i also modified one of the GLOCK adapters, that came with the stock. filled up cavities with resin and tapped M4 treads. (and broke off one tap, but lucky me got it out still. below amidst the messy workbench with synth prototypes.)
View attachment 464134
View attachment 464135
it is all made with basic hand tools and might need a paintjob to cover scratches and imperfectios, but in a way, i am all for the scavenger look on the luxury item. used a longer grip bolt and inserted one brass M4 thread thingie (what are they called in english?) into the grip to stabilize the pic rail, that is mostly held by the M5 bolt. it is all very stable, and does not move a bit, but the main joing of the COBRA stock is a little bit wobbly as such, but when shouldered, it works very well and deploys super fast. (i actually am not sure if it is an original, since i got it from an airsoft store in hongkong.) taking the stock off takes also only a few seconds, with the 2 handscrews.View attachment 464139what i like about this stock is, that it still let you still holster the gun. although the whole thing gets kinda clunky and sci-fi, especially with the silencer on as well.
View attachment 464140
View attachment 464133
If you make a washer out of a Tortex bass pick and insert at the swivel point, it gets rid of a lot of the wiggle.
IMG_3916.jpeg

let us know how the cast slugs work out for you. which mold exactly did you get? i was wondering what would be a good one for the GK1? are there any from the EU region, too? i could not figure out which one would work from MP-molds, when i took a look there.
250-41-FN-BK2 4 Cavity BT RG4

Just arrived yesterday, will cast a bunch tomorrow.

In the meanwhile I have been shooting 50 grain bbt slugs and they work well enough for me. plinking and target shooting off hand from a standing position with a red dot or iron sights. Happy if i can consistently hit the end of a soda can from 25 long paces or a sticker target roughly the same diameter.

Reactions: grouch-o
Ares Airguns Tactical is another place. Good reviews from a lot of people on all 3.

I bought my first from New England Airguns. They were very patient and answered all my questions and they shipped it out fast once they received it.

My next one was from Ares as he had them in stock. Quick response to my questions but unfortunately the case had damage and the gun handle was chipped. The shipping box was fine so it must have been damaged before hand. Still worked fine so didn’t bother to send it back.

I’m on the list for a shorty from Kraz Cool and he has been very responsive to my questions too. From what I hear he’s terrific so I don’t expect any issues. In addition Kraz Cool does warranty work.

All in all you are likely in good hands with all three.

BTW, as far as I know the GK1 is unregulated in the States for now, but you can get one from Spain or add it yourself. I think it’s better unregulated based on what I’ve read here, but others would be more knowledgeable on that.