• This section is NOT for leaving Member feedback. To leave a Member feedback regarding a Classified transaction simply go to the Members profile and click the ADD FEEDBACK button.
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Huma-Air Regulator

Hi,

I have recently purchased a Huma-Air regulator with the integrated pressure gauge inside my Marauder 25 caliber. When I received the regulator it had to be screwed into the cylinder housing that contains the pressure gauge hole. I tightened the regulator as much as I could with my hands only into the cylinder housing, and then I noticed that the breathe/vent hole was about 90 degrees from the pressure gauge hole, and not 180 degrees away from it into the opposite side.

My question is once installed and operational would it cause any issues with the breathe hole not positioned "upwards" or 180 degrees away from the pressure gauge?

If you mean this Huma? The end with the red arrow pointing at it should spin.
M-Rod-Huma.jpg

Not sure why you had to screw it in though. It should push in with a little silicon grease on it.

Last edited: