Diana Info on diana 45 T01 "20th anniversary special model"

I've drawn a blank on this. I have a good collection of RWS catalogs bracketing 1999 which do not show it, so it was not brought into the US (at least, not by RWS). So perhaps it was a European special issue of some sort.

It those days it would have been the "Diana 45" which was bascially just a re-stocked model 34, not the earlier barrel-cocker of the 70's and 80's (characterized by bolt through the stock above the trigger).

I'd love to see a photo of this one. Whatever it was - it sounds pretty cool!

Maybe shoot Hector at Connecticut Custom Airguns a message and see what, if anything he can tell you about it??

I did shoot him a email on Saturday, so we will see if I get a reply back from him this week.i also emailed diana directly, so maybe some info will come from there.

Hector couldn't turn up any info or leads unfortunately other then agreeing with me that the rifles were probably limited in production to 1,000 examples. The diana factory has not even contacted me back (a little upset by that) but hopefully they will. SOMEONE had to have bought one of these new back in '99.....anyone remember the sales potch on how many were going to be made? I'd like to clear this up for the future, when another one pops up?and the same questions are being asked again.

Reactions: fishing43