• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

July's Beat the Heat - Target Shooting Challenge!

Airgun Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 24, 2020
Colorado, United States
Holy :poop: we're 2 weeks into July and we haven't posted a challenge yet!

Blame it on vacations, summer heat, whatever you want... 😜

For this month simply show us how you are "beating the heat"! Whether it's indoor, outdoor, or on the moon, let's see how and what you are shooting this summer. Share a picture of you chillin' under a tree, your airgun, or your target. There are no rules, just be yourself.

No sponsored prizes this month, but we've got some Airgun Nation stickers for ya!

IMG_7359.jpg

My youngest and I decided to get out and play in the water today (using an airgun, of course), so I caught it on video. Here is a link to her complete and utter joy:

This simple little thing really brightened her day, so I hope that her "let's have fun" attitude brings joy to your scorching July!

Cheers!

Jonathan

Here’s that first rat I tagged with the 1701P.
Tonight I swapped out the short barrel for the standard length on the R9. I also relubed and installed a new spring and guide from Jim Macarri.
I swapped the standard length barrel out for a shorter one on the FX Royale 400 and adjusted the HST for accuracy on all three power levels. Here it is pictured next to the Huntsman.

IMG_4515.jpeg

IMG_4580.jpeg

IMG_4141.jpeg

Down here in New Zealand it’s freezing cold and been raining a lot lately 🥶

Had some sun shine today although the wind was still bitterly cold, so got the plinkers and the springers out and spent a few hours having fun with a mate and my son.
Then went for a walk on the farm looking for some pest birds.
Wind was bitterly cold, but a lovely way to spend a few cold hours.