Just pray for me...

I agree 100%. We was such and active member, especially with the Like button. He was everywhere.
I guess i just hope he'll pop back in like old times again with his crazy antic's..😜.

I just been waiting out our tornadocane aftermath. I been without power 2 full days now . Just lucky I only suffered tree limbs ( lots) and ya d stuff blowed down and around . That crazy front did pretty wide spread damage here tri-county worth ..

he was a good friend to me on here and probably the only reason I have made more friends here and actually stayed.. thanks to him..
I miss him a lot and just hope he is busy making his house over into his castle..
hopefully we will see him again and hopefully he is doing well especially this time of year it's so cold where he lives..
toasty.. wishing you a great New Year and hope and praying you are doing well..
Mark

I am only praying to Lady Lakshmi, and sadly it seem like she is hard to impress.
Or maybe i am still dragging a few negative karma points behind me, even if i for decades have worked om making good on my unfortunate youth.

As the goddess of fortune and prosperity, that is all things that would allow the OP to pay his way out of his predicament.

• Sad
Reactions: markhooper
Didn't he mention in a post sometime back that he had cancer, or was a survivor? I'm hoping that isn't reason for his absence.
yes, he was a survivor.. and no one knows how much encouragement I got from him.. it's my third time around with cancer and I have almost called twice in the last month to cancel the surgery but before I get to call I remember that I'm in a corner.. sick and tired of the medicines and I haven't felt well in I don't know how many months.. it's already outside my organ and it's starting into the nerves in the area.. and if it isn't out soon, it will spread to the lymph nodes and bones and I'll die from it just like my grandfather..
I sure desperately miss toasty 😭 I keep hoping and praying that he's doing well.. and hopefully I will get to see his posts and talk again..
Mark

Didn't he mention in a post sometime back that he had cancer, or was a survivor? I'm hoping that isn't reason for his absence.
Dr.. I hope he is doing well.. you never know where the cancer will show up again.. I really hope that's not the case.. I also hope he is doing well and getting his house done.. it's very cold this time of year in Kansas and last I heard from him he was putting in new insulation and all the interior.. if I remember correctly he didn't even have power yet because they were putting in a new main panel and all new wiring.. I don't think he had any running water or natural gas either.. tough time for that this time of year.
Mark

Hmmm... I could of swore in some post pictures he was smoking a cig .? Not to say that means anything .

I did believe he and his ol' lady split da sheets at that moment of disappearance... 🤔

yes, he was a survivor.. and no one knows how much encouragement I got from him.. it's my third time around with cancer and I have almost called twice in the last month to cancel the surgery but before I get to call I remember that I'm in a corner.. sick and tired of the medicines and I haven't felt well in I don't know how many months.. it's already outside my organ and it's starting into the nerves in the area.. and if it isn't out soon, it will spread to the lymph nodes and bones and I'll die from it just like my grandfather..
I sure desperately miss toasty 😭 I keep hoping and praying that he's doing well.. and hopefully I will get to see his posts and talk again..
Mark
Sorry to hear that. My dad is a C survivor. Colon cancer. They took all of his lower intestine save 11". He has had a colostomy bag since I can remember. His was a direct result of agent orange from Vietnam War. He's 70 now, but had the C when he was 27. They removed some and it came back, so they just took everything to be safe. They did it differently back then I guess.

He's had 31 surgeries over the years due to the Agent doing all sorts of crap to his body. Open heart surgery for a hole that formed in his heart was another one of the big ones. Took his left kidney from a tumor from the Agent.

Sued the government over how they tried to hide all that was going on. We lived in the slums til I was 9 because he couldn't work most of the time and my mom did what she could raising 3 kids and having a sick husband. They won their settlement and it changed everything. The government finally paid him out a nice chunk of change, paid off all his medical bills, gave him a full retirement pension with with annual cost of living increases, full medical benefits.

He's been in better health these days, but he's a small and frail man now from all that crap. He doesn't show it though, and tries his hardest to do all he can. It's true, once a marine ALWAYS a marine. Hardest thing I had to ever see was when my mom died from a massive heart attack and he revived her, just for the Lord to take her that night when they were trying to stint her up. Her dying was hard to see, but seeing him cry and beg for them to let him take her home was devastating.

Cancer survivors are some of the toughest people walking this Earth. You have stared death in the face and told him NOPE, and you're going to do it again. You're stronger than anyone can ever know.

I don't do it often enough, but I will pray for you Mark, and for Toasty.

Sorry to hear that. My dad is a C survivor. Colon cancer. They took all of his lower intestine save 11". He has had a colostomy bag since I can remember. His was a direct result of agent orange from Vietnam War. He's 70 now, but had the C when he was 27. They removed some and it came back, so they just took everything to be safe. They did it differently back then I guess.

He's had 31 surgeries over the years due to the Agent doing all sorts of crap to his body. Open heart surgery for a hole that formed in his heart was another one of the big ones. Took his left kidney from a tumor from the Agent.

Sued the government over how they tried to hide all that was going on. We lived in the slums til I was 9 because he couldn't work most of the time and my mom did what she could raising 3 kids and having a sick husband. They won their settlement and it changed everything. The government finally paid him out a nice chunk of change, paid off all his medical bills, gave him a full retirement pension with with annual cost of living increases, full medical benefits.

He's been in better health these days, but he's a small and frail man now from all that crap. He doesn't show it though, and tries his hardest to do all he can. It's true, once a marine ALWAYS a marine. Hardest thing I had to ever see was when my mom died from a massive heart attack and he revived her, just for the Lord to take her that night when they were trying to stint her up. Her dying was hard to see, but seeing him cry and beg for them to let him take her home was devastating.

Cancer survivors are some of the toughest people walking this Earth. You have stared death in the face and told him NOPE, and you're going to do it again. You're stronger than anyone can ever know.

I don't do it often enough, but I will pray for you Mark, and for Toasty.
Dr
you made me cry thinking about your Dad and Mom 😭.. life is tough sometimes and a prayer is all we have.. I don't know if you know, but the main ingredient in crossbow is agent orange.. used it for a lot of years spraying hayfield to get rid of lupine and black berries.. people don't like them in the horse hay.. however one day I was mixing a tank.. 50 gallon to do I think 10 acres and while it was in mixing the pump diaphragm exploded and I was soaked with it.. I got a bottle of dish soap and used a cold hose behind their barn and washed off 7 times and then shower when I got home.. stunk so bad I could barely stand the smell of myself.. unfortunately if you farm in the Pacific Northwest.. it's impossible to farm without the chemicals because doesn't matter what you offer to pay people don't want to work.. and well I have to laugh at the lawsuit against roundup.. yes it is carcinogen but it's water compared to crossbow..
so 2018 hip cancer and 2020 yes during the pandemic I got lymphoma on my collar bone area and the only reason why I was able to get surgery, even though I couldn't get regular medical care was at night the avocado size growth would move around and block my breathing.. I was fortunate that they took it out and, it was contained.. my friend Ricky across the street sprayed too, but he never got wet with the chemical.. he had lymphoma and he was on chemo for a year.. made him so sick.. and now I have prostate cancer and it was diagnosed wrong a year ago.. now it's outside the prostate and into the nerves and it's extremely painful.. March is the next surgery and I was ok with the others but I am terrified of this one.. I moved from the farm to back in the woods where I like it.. done farming, just grow my vegetables now, 😊 mostly corn but everything else too.. I hope this is my last surgery..
thank you for all your kind words and prayers..
Mark

I was 89% sure he was Yo/Odoyle. I could never confirm it, but there were some solid similarities. I just figured he worked harder to conceal it this time around. Hope he's in good health wherever/whoever he is.
I've tried to work harder, just like you said, but I can only go a couple hours before I am exhausted.. I really hope it's not the case with toasty.. I hope he is well and happy and just busy..
All of you don't realize what you mean to some of us.. I love shooting but honestly I haven't had the energy to do it.. so this forum is a great place to see at least what others are doing and well there's several people here, that I feel have become good friends, and since I don't get out much, I'd rather cut wood for winter, I don't have enough friends to use up the fingers on one hand.. most have passed away.. thank you all.. and toasty I'm still praying for you and hopefully you are doing well and having a good time..
Mark

Dr
you made me cry thinking about your Dad and Mom 😭.. life is tough sometimes and a prayer is all we have.. I don't know if you know, but the main ingredient in crossbow is agent orange.. used it for a lot of years spraying hayfield to get rid of lupine and black berries.. people don't like them in the horse hay.. however one day I was mixing a tank.. 50 gallon to do I think 10 acres and while it was in mixing the pump diaphragm exploded and I was soaked with it.. I got a bottle of dish soap and used a cold hose behind their barn and washed off 7 times and then shower when I got home.. stunk so bad I could barely stand the smell of myself.. unfortunately if you farm in the Pacific Northwest.. it's impossible to farm without the chemicals because doesn't matter what you offer to pay people don't want to work.. and well I have to laugh at the lawsuit against roundup.. yes it is carcinogen but it's water compared to crossbow..
so 2018 hip cancer and 2020 yes during the pandemic I got lymphoma on my collar bone area and the only reason why I was able to get surgery, even though I couldn't get regular medical care was at night the avocado size growth would move around and block my breathing.. I was fortunate that they took it out and, it was contained.. my friend Ricky across the street sprayed too, but he never got wet with the chemical.. he had lymphoma and he was on chemo for a year.. made him so sick.. and now I have prostate cancer and it was diagnosed wrong a year ago.. now it's outside the prostate and into the nerves and it's extremely painful.. March is the next surgery and I was ok with the others but I am terrified of this one.. I moved from the farm to back in the woods where I like it.. done farming, just grow my vegetables now, 😊 mostly corn but everything else too.. I hope this is my last surgery..
thank you for all your kind words and prayers..
Mark
Sorry for turning on the water works, it wasn't easy for me to type it all either. It just came out. I don't talk about it much, was hard growing up with a marine who couldn't understand why God took so much from him and made it hard for him. Like I told him when I got in my 20s, thanks for being hard on us, because it made us stronger and able to fight against what this world throws at us.

I used to get picked on and get into fights just because people didn't understand why my dad is hunch backed from the ankylosing spondylitis that he developed from all the crap they put in that orange juice. I beat one kid up in 10th grade so bad, I almost got expelled.

When I got home after being booked and released, my dad beat my ass for it and because I couldn't tell him why I got in so much trouble. Only reason I didn't get kicked out of school, was because my principal understood why I did it. I just snapped. That kid never once said a word after that about my dad, nor did anyone else. So, I guess that worked out for the best.

I got put on probation for it, it was a felony assault but expunged from my record since I was a juvenile. My dad had to take me to school for the remainder of my high schools days, well, till I started driving myself. I finally told him why I did what I did and he paused for awhile, and just said "no matter what, you don't have to defend me for what happened to me. It's all going to be okay. Don't mess up your life because you let your emotions get control over you. Now get your ass inside, you're going to be late!"

He's a tough sumbitch, and so are you. You got this Mark, and we're all here for you. You're not alone in this fight.

Now if you'll excuse me, I seem to have something in both of my eyes lol.

Sorry for turning on the water works, it wasn't easy for me to type it all either. It just came out. I don't talk about it much, was hard growing up with a marine who couldn't understand why God took so much from him and made it hard for him. Like I told him when I got in my 20s, thanks for being hard on us, because it made us stronger and able to fight against what this world throws at us.

I used to get picked on and get into fights just because people didn't understand why my dad is hunch backed from the ankylosing spondylitis that he developed from all the crap they put in that orange juice. I beat one kid up in 10th grade so bad, I almost got expelled.

When I got home after being booked and released, my dad beat my ass for it and because I couldn't tell him why I got in so much trouble. Only reason I didn't get kicked out of school, was because my principal understood why I did it. I just snapped. That kid never once said a word after that about my dad, nor did anyone else. So, I guess that worked out for the best.

I got put on probation for it, it was a felony assault but expunged from my record since I was a juvenile. My dad had to take me to school for the remainder of my high schools days, well, till I started driving myself. I finally told him why I did what I did and he paused for awhile, and just said "no matter what, you don't have to defend me for what happened to me. It's all going to be okay. Don't mess up your life because you let your emotions get control over you. Now get your ass inside, you're going to be late!"

He's a tough sumbitch, and so are you. You got this Mark, and we're all here for you. You're not alone in this fight.

Now if you'll excuse me, I seem to have something in both of my eyes lol.
thank you Dr.. no matter what you said what needed said.. even if it is hard..
thank you
Mark

🤓👍checking in!! 🫨life is crazy😵‍💫 I miss just plinking the day away on a day off🥴but I've gone out pheasant and quail hunting lately a few times. My lady roasted a pheasant that I got. And she loved it🤣🤙my house still needs more work but it's been dang cold. Need to work on my car too 😅 I have got to show off my pellet slingers to a few people though. Only one new really what the potential they have*caliber,velocity, stealthy essence🤤 everyone loved the silencers 🤣 thinking about plinking in the sun helps keep me.warm too🥰

🤓👍checking in!! 🫨life is crazy😵‍💫 I miss just plinking the day away on a day off🥴but I've gone out pheasant and quail hunting lately a few times. My lady roasted a pheasant that I got. And she loved it🤣🤙my house still needs more work but it's been dang cold. Need to work on my car too 😅 I have got to show off my pellet slingers to a few people though. Only one new really what the potential they have*caliber,velocity, stealthy essence🤤 everyone loved the silencers 🤣 thinking about plinking in the sun helps keep me.warm too🥰
Glad to hear that you’re doing well… Winters can be rough, good job on bagging the pheasant and even better that your lady roasted it… Be well my friend.🙏🫡🇺🇸