• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Kalibrgun parts

This might be an experience only I am having, but with two occurences, I don’t think so. I have tried to order parts for my Kalibrgun rifle and find the only source is Air Guns Of Arizona. It appears they carry little or no spare parts. Everything has to come from Ccechoslovakia. That means weeks, if not months to get a repair part. If I had known this, I would think twice about buying a Kalibrgun. Wouldn’t you think that if you were the main distributor for Kalibrgun, an inventory of spare parts would be common sense.

Reactions: Airgnr_Ind
What parts failed, gun model and the cause...inquiring minds want to know...Kalibergun Mini Carbine is on My short list. (Repair parts were mentioned)
This might be an experience only I am having, but with two occurences, I don’t think so. I have tried to order parts for my Kalibrgun rifle and find the only source is Air Guns Of Arizona. It appears they carry little or no spare parts. Everything has to come from Ccechoslovakia. That means weeks, if not months to get a repair part. If I had known this, I would think twice about buying a Kalibrgun. Wouldn’t you think that if you were the main distributor for Kalibrgun, an inventory of spare parts would be common sense.

Wellll...
If you think about it a second, while the air gun market is not an automobile dealership, where there is normally a large parts bin in the back. But even THEY don't carry everything for the cars that they sell.

Consider the tiny, miniscule little airgun market, I doubt any of them have enough money or most probably the space to stock every part for every gun that they sell. Plus, it costs money to have parts on the shelf these days.

I know that Airguns of Arizona does carry some parts for some guns, I've bought some of those spare parts in the past, I guess I was lucky.
I feel your pain, having a gun that needs parts, and it has to just sit until you get the parts.

Either look around more, and or...just order what you need/can get, and wait.

Mike

Reactions: Airgnr_Ind
What parts failed?

This site is temporarily unavailable. I hope that it will work soon as it is 100% possible to get high-quality spare parts for KalibrGun