Karma Airguns - Red Pandas are going out into the wild!

They have a lot to prove.

^ This.

I believe all the wins by Thayne Simmons with the Red Panda have been made with him shooting the .30 cal Panda at 100 yards. I think there are 4 or 5 other DonnyFL sponsored shooters competing with the Panda, but I haven't dug into which events and with which calibers.

Will be interesting to see how the .22 Panda does in competition at 50 yards, etc. and how the O rings and everything else in the Panda hold up over the course of the next year or two.

I got this info wrong.
Where are they made.
in the AEA factory. ....EDIT: WRONG!!!! These are actually made in one of only a handful of factories that are authorized to make weapons in China. The same factory just happens to also make parts for AEA. They used the tooling for the air tubes and a few other parts because they already had it on hand. This is NOT an AEA gun or made with AEA parts. Not even close. Apparently people who have these in thier hands are saying "I just shot the best 100 yard group of my life"...I guess they are hearing that alot. .30 cals only now as of May 13th 2024 (today). in 45 days there will be a large shipment that will include other calibers. In the same shipment should also be the SLS Compact and Standard models. Pre-order now if you want yours in the next batch!

• Haha
Reactions: TonyP
Lol. u just said there were aea made. Only made in the same factory using the same parts.. The only thing it got going for it is the barrel in my opinion. May not be branded aea but it's literally the same recipe. But NOT one reviewer has had there hands on these. Reviewers should of had there hands on them before anyone else for real life data. Kinda like just about every other manufacture does that has a leg to stand on when the manufacturer something fanatic. The lack of data and its high price tag for a Chinese rifle has alot skeptical. Should we not be?

China does make quality PCP guns, BUT it up to the company hiring them as THEY not the China job shop whom decides their specifications, tolerances, and the quality control aspects. China makes great things BUT they are job shops so each company whom contracts with them decides how it is made, etc. They make exactly what a company tells them and nothing more. Thus companies like Huben make the GK1 there in China but they have very specific requirements and the result is a solid well made gun better than majority of guns out there. It is not where it is made but how the company chooses their specifications, materials, tolerances, and quality control. These factories are mega factories and are "Job Shop" firms that produce what a company tells them. People not familiar with how things are made today do not realize most things are outsourced to production job shops.

Reactions: Dairyboy