• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Umarex Komplete nitro

It is an interesting airgun. Especially for the price. Even with the nitro cylinders at $23 for two. I'd be willing to bet that someone is already figuring out how to make an adapter to use the big CO2 cylinders. And an adapter with a valve to refill the nitro cylinders with air. Always something to play with. All you have to do is look at some other inexpensive airguns. I just bought a Crosman 362 for $109. I see where I could easily spend another $200 or $300 on it. The nature of any hobby?

Interesting but nah. I can get small CO2 carts at Walmart. Don't imagine shipping on the already pricey Nitro is cheap..

BUT anyone have any idea about if they made a Semi or more auto version itd make sense? Cause CO2 gets all cold and fps drops off due to expansion etc but if nitrogen is more stable do you all think it'd be better for a faster repeater than a bolt gun?

Has anyone seen this?
https://www.pyramydair.com/product/umarex-komplete-nitroair-pcp-rifle?m=6251#Video
Are nitro guns a big seller? I did the math. It would cost about $650 to shoot 2500 pellets just in nitro canisters.
I don’t get it
You folks do realize that this product is not marketed to PCP airgunner's, right? Evidently not, based on the PCP guys commenting here. For every boomer that has $4,000 to spend on a nice rifle, carbon fiber tank, and good HPA compressor, there's 1,000 guys who want an easier to use air rifle to take their kids shooting on Saturday morning.

Reactions: EmptyTin_Tim
You folks do realize that this product is not marketed to PCP airgunner's, right? Evidently not, based on the PCP guys commenting here. For every boomer that has $4,000 to spend on a nice rifle, carbon fiber tank, and good HPA compressor, there's 1,000 guys who want an easier to use air rifle to take their kids shooting on Saturday morning.
You sound jealous of the boomers.
No, I'm not a boomer lol.

As for the 1000s of others that want to take their kids shooting, that's what a break barrel, co2, or MPP is for. This is still a far more expensive option than those I just mentioned. As for the people on the dark side As we used to call it, there simply is no comparison to a pcp. You also don't need $4000 to have a pcp. I doubt I even have $4000 in rifles and compressor currently in my possession and have never spent more than 3 digits on an out of the box pcp. My YH compressor was $225 when I bought it 3 years ago.

Reactions: Shaky2