• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Brocock/BRK New .22 Brocock Compatto Sniper XR

Just got my .22 cal Brocock Compatto Sniper XR from AoA Wednesday. I didn't know anything about Brocock except it is a sister company to Daystate and as of late they may be sharing some technology. So, I took a chance on the Compatto and so far I'm happy with it. I wanted a rifle that was short, lightweight, accurate, synthetic stock and had adjustable power (hammer spring). It checks all the boxes. I have it set up currently shooting JSB 18.13s at 805fps on mid power for about 25fpe. Once sighted in, I shot this 11 shot group at 40 yards:
Compatto22.jpg

It seems to just as accurate as the Daystate Huntsman Revere which is a nice surprise! My question is, does anyone on this site have any data such as speed and accuracy for different pellets at different power levels with this rifle? I tried the JSB 15.89 and 13.43s at different power levels and they were not as accurate as the 18.13s.

Congratulations! I had the 1st Gen Compatto non regged and it was the perfect field gun being so compact being a semi bullpup. Accurate and reliable. I shot both the JSB 18 & 16gr, 16gr @ 900fps. Enjoy shooting it!
I got good advice from Randall before purchasing my first, a non Regulated Compatto. Mine hooked me on the BRKs. Great PCPs…🙏

• Love
Reactions: KyPop and Ranchibi
Just got my .22 cal Brocock Compatto Sniper XR from AoA Wednesday. I have it set up currently shooting JSB 18.13s at 805fps on mid power for about 25fpe. Once sighted in, I shot this 11 shot group at 40 yards:
View attachment 465281
KyPop,

Curious, what velocity did you get on high-power? What was the accuracy like on high power.

I got good advice from Randall before purchasing my first, a non Regulated Compatto. Mine hooked me on the BRKs. Great PCPs…🙏
Are they regulated now?

Jerry

Curious, what velocity did you get on high-power? What was the accuracy like on high power.
I got 850 fps on high power with the JSB 18.13s and it was very accurate but I didn't want 30fpe in my back yard.
Are they regulated now?
I got the Compatto Sniper XR version which is the regulated version. You can still get unregulated if you want. This regulator is excellent!!! On the lighter weight pellets the extreme spread would be like 4 fps over an entire 11 round magazine.

Last edited:
WOW, did you run enough pellets at 850 fps to get a shot count?

Thanks,

Jerry
I'll try to clear some things up here that were very confusing to me. I think I remember getting around 35-40 good shots at that power level starting at 250 bar down to about 150 bar. The confusing thing is the fill pressure. There are several different fill pressures floating around out there for the Brocock rifles. The naming convention is confusing. There is a Compatto XR, Compatto Sniper XR, Sniper and several other names that are confusing to me. I have the Compatto Sniper XR which is regulated and has a fill pressure of 250 bar according to the manual and a call to AoA even though the RED portion of the gauge starts at 200 bar! From the manual:
Fill Pressure.jpg
Gauge.png

All that aside, I think this rifle is going to work well for me!