new Airmaks Krait takes first blood !

airmaks krait! Total tack driving rat destroyer … I threw the sightmark wraith mini on top… on the first kill I was rocking the impulse air mod initially… now I have the Donny Fl emperor .. super quiet ! Four master splinters now with the krait . WOW! Super quiet!
44A15686-C5A0-4B08-BFDC-786C6731B4AB.jpeg
View attachment C32E35B8-9B70-4756-ABC4-512FEE99B957.jpeg
AC534720-EB47-4395-A488-BA62117F92FD.jpeg

View attachment 6CEB477A-755A-4B74-860E-AB201363F229.jpeg

View attachment 8AC5C12D-BE98-4F29-8D15-9B68A5BB4382.jpeg

View attachment 26B2850F-537F-44DF-A0DA-E8FFB80E9E22.jpeg

airmaks krait! Total tack driving rat destroyer … I threw the sightmark wraith mini on top… on the first kill I was rocking the impulse air mod initially… now I have the Donny Fl emperor .. super quiet ! Four master splinters now with the krait . WOW! Super quiet!View attachment 440294View attachment 440297View attachment 440299

View attachment 440295

View attachment 440300

View attachment 440301
You put the emperor on the krait?! Doesn't thay thing weigh as much as the gun? At first glance it almost looked photo shopped 😂😂 Great kill on those fat rats though!

Reactions: Ezana4CE
I have a Krait L in .25 that I have a DFL Yokozuna on it and it seems a bit loud compared to my other .25s. Thinking of trying to quite it down more. I'm shooting JTS 25g at 105 bar on the reg. What caliber is your Krait? I have the Arken Zulus on mine for serving up rats!
I have it in 25 cal… I haven’t messed with the reg yet.. it’s been great.. figure I’ll just leave it for now..

I honestly don’t notice the weight , I’m busting ‘em from a second story window and I’m always too excited to notice the extra weight.. ha the emperor does looked photo shopped! But it’s real! However the round yellow head in the torso pics is not photoshopped 🤣 lol
I have it in 25 cal… I haven’t messed with the reg yet.. it’s been great.. figure I’ll just leave it for now..
Also I would not recommend the impulse air moderator .. way louder than yours .. my buddy let me use his Yokozuna and it was still more quiet than the impulse

Also I would not recommend the impulse air moderator .. way louder than yours .. my buddy let me use his Yokozuna and it was still more quiet than the impulse
Do you find that you are getting more "noise" at the breech when you are shooting - like a typical bullpup? I have an AGT to compare it to and it seems that the Krait is a bit louder. That said, the rats still don't hear it at 20 yards and when the .25 hits them they are all DRT! It never gets tiring! And the Hades are even more devastating!

Do you find that you are getting more "noise" at the breech when you are shooting - like a typical bullpup? I have an AGT to compare it to and it seems that the Krait is a bit louder. That said, the rats still don't hear it at 20 yards and when the .25 hits them they are all DRT! It never gets tiring! And the Hades are even more devastating!
I think that might just be a yokozuna mod thing. I've found every other mod I have and have tried to be quieter. I have a katran and it's quiet even when slinging pellets and slugs at over 1000