FX New FX model – Is the FX King a Panthera in disguise ?

might like it if they offered as a tube not that ugly bottle.
LOL!

I prefer traditional airguns... took me forever to get a bottle gun and even longer to accept the tactical stock on the Panthera.

Kept on reminding myself that you can't see the beautiful walnut stock or the bottle or the tactical chassis when you're looking through the scope. 😁 Guess that I'm used to them now and don't even notice.

Don't mind if form follows function but still can't accept the star wars mattel-omatic plastic monstrosities that they are selling. The look like they got the shape out of a comic book!

Cheers!

Just like when I was heavy into archery. Manufacturers make a few tweaks here and there, put a new name on it and people have a raging hard on for it. Lol. It’s just another gun that will propel the same ole projectiles we have been using for awhile to the same old speed. Just like whatever high end guns we have now. With all that said I think I want one dammit.

All black airguns get boring, especially when you already have two of them. I’m glad they upgraded the Crown. It’s a great Airgun.
I wanted to buy a Uragan 2 King in .25...... I wanted the two bottles but I dislike the idea of being bulky..... I wanted the power of that rifle.

I bought the Panthera Hunter with a big bottle in the front and a 300 cc bottle in the rear. The Panthera is equally or more powerful than the Uragan King and it is not bulky at all.

Conceptually the Panthera Compact Hunter is an exceptional rifle. Unfortunately the accuracy is not as reliable as the one of an Airgun Technology nor of a Daystate...... But it is accurate.

I wanted to buy a Uragan 2 King in .25...... I wanted the two bottles but I dislike the idea of being bulky..... I wanted the power of that rifle.

I bought the Panthera Hunter with a big bottle in the front and a 300 cc bottle in the rear. The Panthera is equally or more powerful than the Uragan King and it is not bulky at all.

Conceptually the Panthera Compact Hunter is an exceptional rifle. Unfortunately the accuracy is not as reliable as the one of an Airgun Technology nor of a Daystate...... But it is accurate.
I like airguns in general and have owned several different brands. I would never consider FX as "not as accurate" and that has been immensely proven otherwise. Daystate is extremely accurate and they have proven themselves as well. Don't own an AGT. Wouldn't mine owning one, but they keep losing out to FX and Daystate.

Reactions: Airgun Al
I like airguns in general and have owned several different brands. I would never consider FX as "not as accurate" and that has been immensely proven otherwise. Daystate is extremely accurate and they have proven themselves as well. Don't own an AGT. Wouldn't mine owning one, but they keep losing out to FX and Daystate.
I never said my Panthera is not accurate. But first two shots after refilling and/or inactivity DO NOT hit in the same place. That is a PROVEN FACT...... For hunting purposes you may not ask the animal to wait until you have shot two times in order to be able to shoot again an expect to hit it.

View attachment _DSC1205.jpg
_DSC1205 (2).jpg

Utah Airguns video, some 3 hours ago.

From 6;10 on . . .
“The ultimate hunting rifle”… but… “if you choose to… it is an insane benchrest rifle too”.
Meaning 'at the same time', you might wonder... Yep.
Nothing less than phenomenal this gun. (sic)

Marketing does work wonders, doesn t it. For both benchrest competitors ànd hunters at the same time. So it seems.
Now let 's all chant . . .
Marketing works wonders.
Though
Marketing works make you wonder . . .
All a bit too much glory at your feet. 😇

Last edited: