PARD Night Stalker 4K: the 2024 Top Digital Day & Night Vision Rifle Scope

PARD

Manufacturer
Jul 21, 2020
图片3.png

PARD proudly unveils its latest innovation in hunting technology: the Night Stalker 4K Day & Night Vision Rifle Scope. Designed to revolutionize the hunting experience, this cutting-edge device combines unparalleled clarity, precision, and functionality to elevate your hunting game to new heights.

At the heart of the Night Stalker 4K is its groundbreaking sensor technology. Featuring a sensor resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels, the 4K CMOS sensor delivers stunning image quality with enhanced precision for effective target acquisition. Whether in broad daylight or under the cover of darkness, hunters can rely on the Night Stalker 4K to provide crystal-clear imagery, ensuring no target goes unnoticed.

From pest control to predator management, the Night Stalker 4K offers farmers a versatile tool for addressing a wide range of agricultural challenges, helping them safeguard their livelihoods and maximize their yields, a perfect choice for hog hunting, coyote hunting, deer hunting and so on.

For more information about the Night Stalker 4K and other PARD products, please visit PARD's website:

图片1.png

图片2.png

Last edited:
Well a nice Sony IMX 678 starvis 2 sensor,,,,,,, sure ill take one of those.

Also seem to come with different lenses, i assume not swappable, but still that's good i would personally go for the largest one as i am a zoom whore so 100 please for me..

I know not quite the same, well at least in regard to the housing, but these cost a lot more than a dashcam with a IMX 678 sensor in it, i assume it is the lens that add price CUZ those can be OMG expensive.

Wish i could try one of these out for a few weeks this summer.

Reactions: Bandito
Well a nice Sony IMX 678 starvis 2 sensor,,,,,,, sure ill take one of those.

Also seem to come with different lenses, i assume not swappable, but still that's good i would personally go for the largest one as i am a zoom whore so 100 please for me..

I know not quite the same, well at least in regard to the housing, but these cost a lot more than a dashcam with a IMX 678 sensor in it, i assume it is the lens that add price CUZ those can be OMG expensive.

Wish i could try one of these out for a few weeks this summer.
The field of view is 2.5°, and only 4m can be seen within the lens within a range of approximately 100m.

The field of view is 2.5°, and only 4m can be seen
With the 100 mm lens ?

This is fine for me, i do not need a large field of view as i do not hunt, well i might shoot a rat but that is also it.
I am thinking more along the lines of, if i was able to shoot 50 - 100 M in darkness, then i could shoot more and enjoy the often seen drops in wind at night.

Also be nice to shoot small targets in daytime ( 50 - 130 M ) and record it, i more like something like this VS attaching a camera to a regular scope.

I have a CCTV camera with 30 X optical zoom, that + a little digital zoom, bringe me really close to things far away, and still not too blocky footage which you can get if you use too much digital zoom, even with a 8 megapixel sensor.

Also have to mention, i just shoot 4.5 mm caliber, so need a bit of magnification to see where i hit, even on say a piece of cardboard that is fairly bright / light brown color.
I do use splatter targets and aim for the middle of those, and most of my shots also hit those even if they are just 50 - 75 mm in diameter, but it is nice to be able to see shots on cardboard backing too as i often shoot at flies, and they are hard to see 86 M away ( my current MAX distance )

Use 30 - 40 X magnification regular scopes ATM, and that work just fine, when there is light that is :)
If my memory from my CCTV days do not forsake me completely 30 X optical zoom is 130 mm Lens

Last edited:
View attachment 458645
PARD proudly unveils its latest innovation in hunting technology: the Night Stalker 4K Day & Night Vision Rifle Scope. Designed to revolutionize the hunting experience, this cutting-edge device combines unparalleled clarity, precision, and functionality to elevate your hunting game to new heights.

At the heart of the Night Stalker 4K is its groundbreaking sensor technology. Featuring a sensor resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels, the 4K CMOS sensor delivers stunning image quality with enhanced precision for effective target acquisition. Whether in broad daylight or under the cover of darkness, hunters can rely on the Night Stalker 4K to provide crystal-clear imagery, ensuring no target goes unnoticed.

From pest control to predator management, the Night Stalker 4K offers farmers a versatile tool for addressing a wide range of agricultural challenges, helping them safeguard their livelihoods and maximize their yields, a perfect choice for hog hunting, coyote hunting, deer hunting and so on.

For more information about the Night Stalker 4K and other PARD products, please visit PARD's website:

View attachment 458642

View attachment 458643
I was hoping that you going to make a unpopular improvement which i havent seen yet on LRF nighvisions. Guys, if you are going to make a new model think about the opportunity for connecting an external range finder button. Im owner of a DS35 with LRF and i really love it but i dont know if im the only one but i have missed a lot of shots out on field because i needed to remove my hand from the rifle, measure the range, set it for the calculator , place it back to the rifle and aim again. I think this would be a super cool feature to be able to connect a microswitch for the range measurement. (personal opinion)

Cheers

I was hoping that you going to make a unpopular improvement which i havent seen yet on LRF nighvisions. Guys, if you are going to make a new model think about the opportunity for connecting an external range finder button. Im owner of a DS35 with LRF and i really love it but i dont know if im the only one but i have missed a lot of shots out on field because i needed to remove my hand from the rifle, measure the range, set it for the calculator , place it back to the rifle and aim again. I think this would be a super cool feature to be able to connect a microswitch for the range measurement. (personal opinion)

Cheers
For example, something like a wireless button?

Reactions: RM.510bigbore
Dunno if it is supported by the hardware you use, but many dashcams have a option for a remote BT event button to press to trigger event recordings.
Those are fairly small and could be put where ever on a rifle for convenience.

Of course it is 1 more battery to keep track off, but i think the batteries in such a remote switch last for a long time.

Reactions: RM.510bigbore
I love my PD35 but there are two changes I would love it to have.

1. Make the splash for the LRF adjustable like the RF light is. The LRF was splashing on mine was so high that I could not see it while zoomed in. Even at lowest zoom it was way at the top of my sight picture. I had to get a different mount to use it.

2. Have the PIP focus on where the BC is pointing at. It would be very helpful if it did this, right now PIP doesn't really do much for me. Not sure how the thing is programed but it seems this could be done with a software upgrade. Whatever the BC is telling the sight to do, move the PIP focus up/down that amount.

As for a wireless button to range; You could just have a wired button that you connect to the usb-c that you can mount on your gun somehow (velcro?). That way the user could mount it where ever they want, they don't need an extra battery, it won't be effected by stuff that messes with wireless stuff, and you could make it do other things if you want. And honestly it would likely be cheaper to produce.
The only real problems I see with this is it will no longer be waterproof (you would have to have the rubber flap open to plug it in) and the wire may snag on things in the field.