• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning Problem with my RAW HM1000X .22

My HM1000X .22 developed a leak. I took it out of the stock and checked what I could. It was slightly leaking around the bottle and vblock. Replaced the bottle oring then replaced the vblock oring next to the bottle and it appeared that leak was fixed. Took it to the range filled it to 220 BAR. This is what it's doing now, it's tuned to shoot at 935fps. Shot it the next day, another shooter suggested may be the regulator had to settle in and shoot it some more rounds, starting at 220BAR and it still isn't shooting right but also I still have a leak somewhere. Any ideas of what's going on?
20210903_084745.1630678316.jpg
20210903_084730.1630678318.jpg

No...I registered but can't introduce myself, comment or post. It says Im not authorized to do so...I can take the regulator out and I bought the gauge set up from the UK to set regulator pressure. I just don't know what I will need to repair it or what it takes to work on the regulator. I remember back in the day, people were eager to mentor and share their knowledge to help others...seems to be quickly a thing of the past...like many other things. It will get sorted out one way or another. 

Yes Rapid Air has a video on how to adjust the regulator..but not one on how to rebuild one, and a video showing all the oring replacements would be good also which doesn't exist..as easy as it has become to do videos, I can't understand why someone who has the knowledge wouldn't make a video to help those other owners of RAWS who run into these issues.