• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

SEKHMET Digital PCP Airgun Gauge (Multi Function) ....Game Changer?

slow.1600512744.jpg

Hey guys! Sekhmet sent me 2 digital gauges to check out and I was surprised at how cool they were. These super accurate PCP gauges can precisely measure your gun's air pressure within just .25 bar. Many analog gauges, even on some popular $2000 guns, will be up to 15 bar off your actual pressure. You spend all that money on your gun and tune it in every way possible, then run an analog gauge? ...that seems pretty silly once you see a product like this. 

This Sekhmet Digital Pressure Gauge also tells you your shot count, air used last shot, average air used per shot, number of shots left, your gun's temperature, and more! It's like a mini computer. Definitely one of the best upgrades available and a must for any serious shooter. 

(Link will be in the description of the video if you want to grab some gauges.) Thanks or watching! -Nate 

https://youtu.be/Rucz8C_Px6M

ear.1600513027.JPG

Hey do you have any info on their fill adapter. I might buy one of their gauges but is there a way to input what the minimum bar fill for shot count. For example I only shoot from 250 bar down to say 150 bar. So will it tell me shot count from that range or will it just assume shot count based on total air in the bottle.

You program your regulator pressure into the gauge and it calculates it off that. 

I don't have info on the fill adapter but it's on their website. Here is the link for the Sekhmet fill adapter http://www.sekhmet-us.com/fill-adaptor.html

Many of us here have been testing these for quite a while. They did have a few hiccups in the beginning, that’s why were testing them. All of the issues have been sorted out and they work great, I love them. They are a little more expensive than some gauges but there are none out there that do what these do. They are very accurate, rechargeable, are bright, show shot count, shots remaining, air used per shot, temp. and many other features. They recharge fast with the magnetic charger and hold a charge for a very long time. They’re also waterproof and pretty easy to use once you get the hang of the menu. My dealings with the company have been great. I think if there is ever a problem, the people at Sekhmet will take care of you. Hopefully, a few of the other guys who have been testing them will chime in with their thoughts! Have a great weekend! Stoti

I've had 2 on my Impact for around the last month and couldn't be happier. Depends on the gun and the tune so say for instance you have a 480cc bottle and shooting 16gr in .22 around 850-900 it might not be using enough air to know you took a shot. So the shot count feature might not be bang on. But that's not a knock on it, efficient guns are efficient with little sips of air.

Really happy with these!

If you left it running straight without turning it off, it might run for 18 hours, cant say, I’ve never done it. However, when you set them up, you can set them up to turn off after 10, 20, 30 seconds or whatever, When you shoot, touch them or add air to the tank they turn back on. If you set them up correctly, they will run intermittently and the charge will last for a long, long time without recharging. I’ve shot multiple days in a row for hours each time without recharging and the battery meter barely even went down. Usually, I get home from shooting, put it on my work bench and plug it in for about 30 minutes and it’s fully charged again. May not be for everyone but it’s certainly not hard or a burden. I’ve tested the gauges against each other, the gauges on my air cylinders, a full size Wika gauge, a few gauges at my local air gun store and they are very accurate. I’m not trying to sell them to you, just answer questions and give accurate information. They are accurate gauges and hold a charge for a very long time under normal usage. 

Stoti