• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Shout Out to Airgun Capital!

I wanted to give a shout out to the great Customer Service I received from Sebastian at Airgun Capital today! One year ago today (May3, 2023) I purchased one of their Airgun Suppressors to try. I tried it on a couple different airguns and then it ended up in my safe where it sat for the better part of the last year.

I pulled it out this morning, along with a couple other suppressors I wanted to try on my FX DRS. Well, the first shot after installing it on the DRS blew the end off and sent all the baffles sailing into the back yard! I thought, WTH, and went to gather up the parts scattered across the yard. That's when I discovered the end of the main cylinder had failed and completely separated from the rest of the body of the cylinder! This is a pretty stout suppressor! The wall of that cylinder are all of ¼" thick, so the 940FPS the DRS produces shouldn't have been a problem.

Thinking, well, it has been a year, probably not much I can do about it at this point, but I did want to let Airgun Capital know about the failure just so they were aware. I sent a e-mail to them with the attached photo at 11:55am CST, literally 2 minutes later at 11:57am CST, I received a reply from Sebastian letting me know he would be sending me a new, upgraded, aluminum suppressor to replace it! WOW! I don't think you can get any better Customer Service than that!

So, a HUGE Thank You to Sebastian and the Airgun Capital Crew for their OUTSTANDING support!
:D

Suppressor Fail.jpg