What are your thoughts on aea pellets?

I bought some this week and I'm very surprised how nice they shoot and they seem pretty clean. Love to hear from someone that has used them for a while .
1000004393.jpg

I received a few this weekend as well.
I ordered some
.22 in 25.3 and 21.9
.25 in 25.3

The .22 cal 25.3 are every bit as accurate in my Taipan Vet II Standard as the FX and the JSB in the same caliber.
The FX Used to be the most accurate out of that gun until I shot the AEA pellets...
They pretty much all hit the same hole at 42 yards, but the JSB are more of a clover leaf, the FX are 1 Ragged hole and the AEA are literally just a tad larger than the pellet hole group.
All of them shot between all the damn storms we have had here when the wind was dead calm

The 21.9 AEA shot well too, more of a ragged hole hole through the same Taipan

The .25 cal 25.3 shot through the cheapest gun I own, Avenge X Tactical, Bottle, shot Extremely well.
In fairness the FX pellets shoot about the same in that gun. The JSB open up a bit

I just received some of the 25.3g for a .22
1st impression...these are smaller than the JSB MRD and MRD shallows AEA=8.08mm MRD= 8.84 Shallows= 8.94 original monsters=8.71
The skirts have a thicker wall than the JSBs'
The fit into the port of my RAW 1000x was nice and snug. Didn't feel like i was jamming it in because the headsize was too big.
I didn't weigh them out..yet...I did a 50 shot test for consistency and had 1 flyer from the group #93
they were shot from a 10 meter indoor...anything outside the ring is considered a flyer
i will be trying them at 50 yds soon
IMG_0184.jpeg

Reactions: TimeRabbit