• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What got you started?

Covid happened, ammo got hard to find/ridiculously expensive so I bought a Gamo from Walmar5. Well, that thing was a turd so I went back to Walmart and bought a Gamo Magnum (obviously the first ones problem was lack of power) which wasn't much better. Then I found out about PCPs and bought a Marauder which was great. Then I bought a Dreamline which was beyond what I ever expected from an air rifle. Then I discovered high end springers and grabbed an HW97K and now I spend 3x more than what firearm ammo ever would have cost me because I'm addicted to springers. No regrets.
That pretty close to how I got started but my first PCP was a umarex gauntlet

760 pumpmaster when I was probably 10 then I went to the dark side when I bought a discovery pcp and it was down hill from there I would hate to see the dollar amount I've got stuck into it from day one
Also reminds me of a line from a song
" Glorified version of a pellet gun"
Wish I could remember the name of the song

Reactions: BABz58
Sorry, I'm not sure what the HWHC is.
SRG is the Silent Response Group, which was created by Mark Lemm (@napairgunner). It is a a few of us in the Pacific north west who hunt pests for farms and properties that would prefer not to use poison or firearms. We recently got together to remove ground squirrels on a ranch in northern CA. Too much fun!

Names.jpg

IMG_8709.JPG

IMG_7567.jpeg

FullSizeRender.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: BABz58