What pistol did you shoot today

saw maybe 5 of this gun @ Central PA air gun show ! and a Hi-score very short barrel , looks like this picture but the barrel ended where this one folds ? this EDIT additional picture is the one short i saw .
sportster-web.jpg

Last edited:
.25 Gk1 with the power dialed down for the sake of my neighbors. I have been shooting the 25.4 gr fx pellets but only had 34 gr around for this string (which I recorded just for the sake of adjusting power to something suitable for these pellets). Pretty nice shot string however! Around 330 bar down to around 270. The shots are listed in reverse order but it's such a flat shot string it looks the same either way :). Regulator schmegulator!

IMG_6524.jpeg

Just finished rebuilding my Hy-Score target model. Shot a few round, still a little dieseling. Will chrony tomorrow. Oh thanks to Septicdeath for giving me idea on the rear sight. It's a winchester 94 pre 64 that works perfectly. Now to find grip for this, has little crack on it.

View attachment 460776

View attachment 460777
Now that’s a cool one!

And couldn’t the crack be repaired? Or are they not original grips?

22 Bandit
IMG_5396.jpeg
Shot this target @ 30 yards and set POA/POI to the top orange dot.

Then fired 35 rounds on a 2,900 PSI fill. One shot at each dot. Shot 29 was right on then POI started to drop significantly. FYI I didn’t shoot through the chronograph as I was looking for empirical data.

Wind, trigger pull and me shooting the wrong dot (2X scope isn’t very forgiving at that range) got a few shots but overall I’m happy with the results.

Decided to give my HW77 a break and take out the P-Rod. Squirrels better watch out if they get within 30m!

This thing is so small and handy. Honestly, too light for my liking. I’ve been looking into adding weight somehow. Maybe a longer barrel, shroud, and reservoir. Maybe a reg? Definitely planning to try my Decimeater on here one day.

Forgive me if this doesn’t belong in the pistol thread.

IMG_4264.jpeg

image.jpg

Here is my nasty 1911 (Artemis LP400) that I got in a part exchange deal. Five shots off-hand at 10m.
It was not brilliant out of the box, 288fps and darned ugly.
After a few tweaks, it is now running around 350fps, but as a friend pointed out, you can put glitter on a turd, but it is still a turd... 💩

20240430_225505.jpg
IMG_20240505_081143717.jpg

Shot this guy some more today. Was looking for a Diana model 6 but found this Winchester 363 ( mfg in June 1970) on eBay that was “untested” or code for it don’t work. Was in excellent cosmetic condition but sure enough the front seal was toast. Rear dummy seal was super brittle and cracked apart when I removed it. I had ordered both along with a new breech seal for good measure. Saw 2 videos that if nothing else showed me how not to refresh it so away I went. I think I did ok. I’m seeing 440 fps with RWS Basics and same with the R10 pistol. Got it done last weekend but today was first chance I had to really enjoy it and enjoy I did 😊. Shoots as smoothly as a CO2 or SSP and I can’t wait to get some more trigger time with it !
IMG_3110.jpeg