What springer did you shoot today?

picked up a Diana 23 @ the air gun show yesterday , performs well so far , seems solid and nice shot cycle , Also a 777 in good condition , one scratch ,
another solid shooter , Also a " Industry Brand " .177 break barrel pistol extremely cheap made in Shanghai China "slow pellet to target" first two shots hahaha at least it does shoot .
Nice!

I saw the Diana 23 and the price was more than nice , grabbed it , good shape shoots well only iron sights no dovetail . i kept inside a 2 inch bull first time @ 20 yards . irons . so ?
That’s awesome Stan!
Was it a show where you found it?

I was thinking about you this evening.
I was hitting all three of your swingers at 30 yards, with the HW75 using a 6x pistol scope. I could only hit when the wind flag laid down. I shot during a crosswind and actually hit the spinner next to the one I was aiming at. It’s a fun challenging little target. 👍
IMG_3210.jpeg

Whatever happened with all those spring kits and
tuning of the rifles?
I was busy shooting all winter. Now I’m just finishing up the painting, 1 1 /2 days left. Have 15-16 sets to install and just ordered 6 more. Plus a few repairs. No rest for the wicked. I’m real bad.
Still have 2 90’s I barely shot. I’m free a a bird soon. But soon fishing takes some time. I fish daily, sun rise and sun down. Crow

That’s awesome Stan!
Was it a show where you found it?

I was thinking about you this evening.
I was hitting all three of your swingers at 30 yards, with the HW75 using a 6x pistol scope. I could only hit when the wind flag laid down. I shot during a crosswind and actually hit the spinner next to the one I was aiming at. It’s a fun challenging little target. 👍
View attachment 460053
YES i was at the first Central airgun show , Carlisle PA and saw this Diana 23 priced @ $75 , i paid $60 , what a steal i think ? If not a steal I am still happy as the rifle is in great condition . I will post pictures after i finish coffee .

Spent a fun day helping my nephew do some pest control yesterday. Like most people who live in northern Maine, he's got a red squirrel problem.

I used the .22 D350 and he used my .177 D48. We each got three with clean shots at distances from 20-50 yds. He's not new to guns, but he's new to airguns. He usually uses a .410 with birdshot, so the quiet accuracy of the air rifle was something new. Taught him the basics of a light hold and safely handling/loading a springer and he did great. I think I may have another convert. Heading back over to his place again today for round two.

We also did some plinking, and the two Dianas performed perfectly.

dianas1.JPG

I got home late yesterday, but managed five shots by flashlight.

20240430_213421.jpg

Believe it or not the scope I ordered for this guy is on back order. Lol
I stole the Athelon off of the Crown which is heading to UA for service.

I centered the scope and shot the first 5 at 30Y in the dark with a flashlight.
17 MOA low is not a good start point..

20240430_213458.jpg

I got home late yesterday, but managed five shots by flashlight.

View attachment 460674

Believe it or not the scope I ordered for this guy is on back order. Lol
I stole the Athelon off of the Crown which is heading to UA for service.

I centered the scope and shot the first 5 at 30Y in the dark with a flashlight.
17 MOA low is not a good start point..

View attachment 460673
Could maybe shim that scope with a bit of aluminum foil in the ring.