2 Skout Airguns Team shooters place top 5 at the S.P.A.W Slug-athon

This weekend skout team shooters Robert Steele and Luke Sowinski Placed 4th and 5th at the S.P.A.W slug-athon! Congratulations guys!
Thank you Ken Hicks for your hospitality and everyone else who worked hard to put on the event!

Screenshot 2024-01-15 at 8.35.52 PM.png

The Skouts are costly rifles, and dont seem to roll as well in the .177 pea caliber i am currently locked to.

Maybe some day in the future, i would like to step up in ammo diameter, but i will have to find a loophole in the Danish rule set, CUZ while i do generally respect rules not least in regard to firearms and other potential deadly / harmful stuff, then the rules here in Denmark on this subject too are overly complex and tailored for " worst case " scenario, which any sane person know you can not legislate your way around stupid, you have to make do with terminating it when it stick out its ugly head.

Reactions: Lewis
The Skouts are costly rifles, and dont seem to roll as well in the .177 pea caliber i am currently locked to.

Maybe some day in the future, i would like to step up in ammo diameter, but i will have to find a loophole in the Danish rule set, CUZ while i do generally respect rules not least in regard to firearms and other potential deadly / harmful stuff, then the rules here in Denmark on this subject too are overly complex and tailored for " worst case " scenario, which any sane person know you can not legislate your way around stupid, you have to make do with terminating it when it stick out its ugly head.
The one I have in .177 is capable of terrific accuracy at 20FPE and below. The twist rate doesn't seem to work well with slugs or super high power levels just yet, but I'm sure they will continue to work their magic for these uses as well.

Are you limited only in caliber or also in FPE?