20 Cal Slugs | Available now | NSA

For those of you with 20 cal barrels and want slugs we have two options available. 18.9 and 14.9 grain HP slugs.

14.9-200-Cal.png

Who even shoots 20 cal 🤣 unless your in the uk 20 cal is kinda a joke what do you need 20 cal for that 177 or 22 wont be able to pull off I mean its a middle ground in between id probably shoot if I had 12 foot pound limit get the edge on punch an have a little more bc but slugs? whats the point like what whatever.
Its not a very well supported caliber, but it definitely has its fan base. nsa is showing some love for the caliber. im currently waiting a custom .20 caliber barrel. i think people like it because it has flat trajectory like 177 and the close to the hitting power of a 22. More options for us air gunners is always a good thing.

Its not a very well supported caliber, but it definitely has its fan base. nsa is showing some love for the caliber. im currently waiting a custom .20 caliber barrel. i think people like it because it has flat trajectory like 177 and the close to the hitting power of a 22. More options for us air gunners is always a good thing.
I dont know bout the 20 in us I wont be buyin any until I got every gun out there I want in all the other more widely used calibers, All I got is 22 already cheap an hits harder and no power limit so my trajectory is flat you wanna be around 880 or so with pellets, In uk I guess you could opt for it if you choose the middle ground.

for me the speeds i shoot my 22 pcps depends on its purpose. i have my impact and redwolf if i want to reach out to long distances. if i have a squirrel getting into the bird feeders i pull out my low power kalibrgun. i have it at 10fpe. the gun sounds broken since its so silent. the only sound you can really hear is the hammer hitting the valve.

Reactions: orangeokie
Who even shoots 20 cal 🤣 unless your in the uk 20 cal is kinda a joke what do you need 20 cal for that 177 or 22 wont be able to pull off I mean its a middle ground in between id probably shoot if I had 12 foot pound limit get the edge on punch an have a little more bc but slugs? whats the point like what whatever.
Do you know the difference between a marksman. a sharpshooter and an expert?

Last edited:
Reactions: orangeokie
I’m just curious what rifles out there are 20 cal and have the power for slugs. I just remember in the 90’s seeing 20 cal springers, I don’t recall any PCPs
Air Force. I have two barrels in .20 for my Condor/Talon. Shooting around 880 with 15.89s (BC 0.047) in the 18" barrel so 27ish foot pounds. More than 60 shots on a fill (regulated). You can hunt ground hogs out to a hundred yards with that for a week without a refill. ;) Flat as a LASER.