Crosman 2240 Pellet Loading Devices?

Did a search and went thru 8 pages before posting this.

I have a 2240 with a scope and steel breech. Hoping to use for FT but either way loading a pellet is a bit tight and cumbersome.
Ive seen a product called Gravmag but cant ever find one in 177 thats available and a right side feed. I have a parallax wheel on so I can only feed on the right. Limits things.
Ideas?
Methods or products?
I fumble quite a bit trying to load a tiny 177 with big fingers in a tight spot.

Reactions: Bandito

I have a 2240 with a scope and steel breech. Hoping to use for FT but either way loading a pellet is a bit tight and cumbersome.
Ive seen a product called Gravmag but cant ever find one in 177 thats available and a right side feed. I have a parallax wheel on so I can only feed on the right. Limits things.
Ideas?
Methods or products?
I fumble quite a bit trying to load a tiny 177 with big fingers in a tight spot.

You could try a pellet pen .177.

Screenshot_20240501_152933_Samsung Internet.jpg

shambozzi's suggestion is helpful for the digitally challenged. I have several loaded with pellets for specific guns. Don't overlook a good pair of tweezers. A neodymium magnet in your shirt pocket will keep them close at hand or you could go full on geek and glue the magnet to a pocket protector.

I hear ya,loading a small .177 in the cramped space is a ___ I was shooting mine today and loading it from the left side,uh I switch to right side was a lot easier,you say you can not do it though,it seemed like half the pellets would flip backwards,then I just let the pellet fall into the chamber and everything worked better.I also was thinking about getting higher scope mounts.Also was thinking is this why people use the long receiver? It is cramped !
o_O

I hear ya,loading a small .177 in the cramped space is a ___ I was shooting mine today and loading it from the left side,uh I switch to right side was a lot easier,you say you can not do it though,it seemed like half the pellets would flip backwards,then I just let the pellet fall into the chamber and everything worked better.I also was thinking about getting higher scope mounts.Also was thinking is this why people use the long receiver? It is cramped !
o_O
Yeah. Ill play with it.
Putting on a new trigger group and hammer first.

Recently switched to this😅

View attachment 461272
I have one of those but my little 2240 is more accurate and its a 177 with LW barrel and a tank. With the 1720T trigger on it, its amazing to shoot and very accurate at 12pfe. I love shooting my Prod and 1720, but figured my franken 2240 might be better suited for Pistol FT than the Prod in .22. IDK though.

• Love
Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
I have one of those but my little 2240 is more accurate and its a 177 with LW barrel and a tank. With the 1720T trigger on it, its amazing to shoot and very accurate at 12pfe. I love shooting my Prod and 1720, but figured my franken 2240 might be better suited for Pistol FT than the Prod in .22. IDK though.
This is just my main .22 pesting setup. Been itching to take out some of my local invasive species🥴 just been stalking before preying🤤

Ideas?
Methods or products?
Gravmags - after market 5 shot mag. add on on- there’s reviews on YouTube ( Airgun Detectives & Walnut and Steel reviewed them ). They’re sold on EBay -

Reactions: Bandito