Air Arms Air Arms Alfa Proj

This is NOT a WTS or WTB post although I am looking in classifieds. My team of youth shoots the Alfa Proj PCP air pistol for competition. Why does it seem that these are so hard to find used? There is the typical new ones for sale but other than 1 or 2 sellers who have an in on major auction sites they are virtually nowhere to be found. We are very fond of these models but I am beginning to wonder are they hard to find because people are holding onto them? Or are they hard to find because they are somewhat outdated. Really having a hard time balancing budget with quality for these kids so open to a comparable or better PCP air pistol without dropping 3K. I think price point is a huge factor for parents and the air world is relativley new to me. Anyways, any insight into Alfa Proj lack of used airguns out there or a potential alternative would be greatly appreciated. the club was originally supplied with Crosman 1701P but those havent been as popular as the Proj. Waiting on the arrival of a Snowpeak to test out as well.

***Again I'm looking for input, suggestions, and information. thanks

Last edited: