Airguns of Arizona is totally USELESS!

I ordered some Zan slugs from AOA on January 6th and did not hear anything from AOA until I emailed them about my order.
Then I was told they were out of stock.
Why didn't AOA tell me sooner? The website did not say these slugs were not in stock.

AIRGUNS OF ARIZONA ARE TOTALLY USELESS!

I ordered my Zan slugs directly from Zan and only cost me $3.00 more
I will never order anything from AOA anymore!
I guess you also don't shop on Amazon, Walmart, Home Depot, Lowe's, Kahl's, et al. Heaven forbid a mistake be made or software glitch.
Hope you never need any Government "Services" SSN, IRS, etc. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

FYI - Most adults would follow up with a phone call to check if something doesn't get shipped on time.

Smitty

Reactions: oregondude
I ordered some Zan slugs from AOA on January 6th and did not hear anything from AOA until I emailed them about my order.
Why didn't AOA tell me sooner? The website did not say these slugs were not in stock.

I have always had great service with AOA

Reactions: Pale_Rider

Come on now, that's not a big deal. You won't get a lot of sympathy over a minor web glitch. The inventory on the website can go the other way also. I called them to see when the Daystat Huntsman Revere would be in stock as it showed out of stock for the 22cal Safari. The fellow said to hold for a couple while he checked on it. Guess what? He had 2 in Walnut, one regulated, one unregulated. He said he would swap out the Walnut for the Safari stock. 4 days later I had my 22cal Safari. As always, GREAT SERVICE from AoA. Bill and Addi.

I've had absolutely fantastic service from them, and have bought many used and new guns from them over a period of 20+ years. Now, I'm sure they make a mistake now and then, but I'm equally sure they make it right every time. Other than buying ammo from Pyramyd Air, I've likely spent the bulk of the money I've ever spent at AOA and I will buy again I'm sure.
I know it's aggrevating to not be able to find what you want, but "useless" is a pretty far stretch.