• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Atlas Airguns, Excelent. Western Sidewinder, Excelent.

Atlas Airguns, Tristan. Excelent experience purchasing a Western Sidewinder .25 caliber. They made sure all was good with me and my purchase. Test fired and pressurized the gun and actually dropped it at UPS the same day I ordered, instead of waiting for UPS to pick it up. It was on it's way to me the next day. Tristan texts, emails and calls, all three, to give info that it was dropped off and on it's way. Response to inquiries is real time, right away, and knolagable. Also, they were the only one that had this Rifle in .25 caliber in stock. AOA, etc..... we're a $50 down and backorder for a month and more.
I HIGHLY RECOMEND this airgun shop. Tristan encourages inquiries and questions. If looking for an airgun or accessories and have questions, Google this shop and reach out. He had no problem answering my prepurchase inquiries.
I wish to comment on the Western Sidewinder. 25 caliber select fire full/ semi Auto Rifle this shop sold me. Not a scratch or blemish on it. It has no molding or forging lines or blemishes. It works perfectly and the valveless design is wonderful. No expensive moving parts to break down because there is no bolt to valve moving parts. I honestly do not think it will ever break down, thers nothing to break except a few O rings. It's wonderful. The full Auto works flawlessly every clip. NEVER binds up. I bought a Hatson Blitz last year. Clip binds at full Auto are excessive with it. My mistake on that purchase. No mistake on my purchase of the Western Sidewinder. It works great! It is completely power adjustable and the air bottle removes so easily for out in the field change. I REALY like it and feel very confident there will be a lifetime of no repairs unless I drop it off a cliff. It's worth the higher price for that reason alone. Another reason is the professional gun smiting and finishing of this gun. It is flawless. As I said, no blemishes or molding, forging lines at all. That's how a gun is supposed to be made.