• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hatsan Blitz 30 cal.

Anyone replaced the air cylinder with a larger one? Any links to that specific cylinder?
I think awhile back I saw a dual bottle conversion kit on pyramid air.. as I remember it was a kit and then you had to buy the second bottle separately and from the pictures it looked like they were side by side.. I suppose it would work with a bipod on a bench, but my thought was, I couldn't imagine trying to carry it and shoot it in the field or woods.
Mark

Reactions: kmbtjm
I think awhile back I saw a dual bottle conversion kit on pyramid air.. as I remember it was a kit and then you had to buy the second bottle separately and from the pictures it looked like they were side by side.. I suppose it would work with a bipod on a bench, but my thought was, I couldn't imagine trying to carry it and shoot it in the field or woods.
Mark
Yes I've seen the double , Triple and quad bottle setups... I thought I somewhere a 700 cc bottle swap .. will have to look at YouTube videos again.. thanks

well you certainly have seen more than I have.. I suppose a 700 bottle would work.. don't see why not as long as same diameter as factory.. not sure on your 30 , how many shots you can get per fill.. I somehow think I remember the factory one is 450cc? and I get 6 magazine per fill..
you could always just get a tank with the valve and regulator and a long hose if you are bench shooting..
Mark

well you certainly have seen more than I have.. I suppose a 700 bottle would work.. don't see why not as long as same diameter as factory.. not sure on your 30 , how many shots you can get per fill.. I somehow think I remember the factory one is 450cc? and I get 6 magazine per fill..
you could always just get a tank with the valve and regulator and a long hose if you are bench shooting..
Mark
Yep thought about a tethered tank too, might have to go that route..

Yep thought about a tethered tank too, might have to go that route..
keeps the gun from getting bulky and very heavy.. for me it's enough air and weight as it comes from the factory..
oh and I don't know if I said anything about polishing the barrel but mine has been good.. it's fine if guys like to tinker with them, but all mine have been fine out of the box, I knew before I got the blitz it had a hard trigger pull.. figured there was a adjustment like others but no..
then I got the notos thinking that the moderator was threaded on with locktite like the bandit.. but it was not.. for me it being a 22" long pistol was just too much.. but it's just under 16 inches long now..
Mark