• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

BSA BSA R10 O-Ring Sizes

Yeah, me too. BSA is the only manufacturer I'm aware of that keeps oring sizes such a well guarded secret. I gave up and bit the bullet and bought several kits so I have what I need on hand, but it still kinda gripes me. I mean, I just can't imagine orings being a big money maker for them unless they produce a rifle that constantly needs them..... there's a thought. OK, I'm done ranting.
I tried to measure the orings, but it's hard to measure rubber accurately and the tiny ones are impossible to measure, so I'll just go with kits.

There really needs to be a sticky post at the top of the PCP forum where people post o-ring sizes for various rifles. For example a Marauder you can get all the 0-rings at Home Depot except for the transfer port. They should be listed. I no longer own a BSA R10 (was asking this for a friend) but I had a few of the oring sizes figured out at the time. It would be a great resource.