• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
Finally had enough of old Bugs and gave him the dirt nap. He's been chewing the hastas and momma said light him up next time I see him.

I was jonesin to get my 3622 out to try some 18s and see how they do. The gun has been naked for the last week since I'm finishing up the stock. I tossed it in my 2260 pcp stock so I could scratch the itch.

They didn't perform as desired, so I switched back to baracuda match 5.52s and zeroed for 35. As I was putting my stuff away, I noticed the rabbit was hanging by my kids playset about 10 yards away.

I aimed for the face as he was looking right at me, but I didn't account for the trajectory, and hit him in the throat. He did the Derp sit up and roll over like most rabbits do on a body shot.

I noticed he was gasping and not dead so I adjusted my POA and hit him in the nose and out the center of the back of his noggin.

1000007604.jpg
1000007608.jpg
1000007609.jpg
1000007606.jpg

He got a bad case of the Popeye too.

Last edited:
Good stuff. I sure miss bagging the bunnies in my area. 15 years ago used to practically have to step over them in the yard. Nowadays the predators have put them almost extinct in my neck of the woods.
Don't see many around here either. Not since I got chickens and a couple neighbors did too. That brought the hawks down in for closer looks and then they found the rabbits.

This one was getting to comfortable. It would just sit there and let the neighbor's dog back at it relentlessly from 5 feet away... at 5am... everyday.

Should be quiet in the AM now... dog is going to have to go back to beating the crap out of the 55 gallon Rubbermaid trashcan she has as a chew toy. Pitbulls are nutty.

Reactions: Spartan
We enjoy watching all the wildlife. Over my lifetime I've killed thousands of critters ... now at 70 years if age I give them a pass. Except when I kill for food (Deer). I only kill poisonous snakes, coyotes, and the occasional critter if it is destructive.

I guess your bunny fell under the last category.

We enjoy watching all the wildlife. Over my lifetime I've killed thousands of critters ... now at 70 years if age I give them a pass. Except when I kill for food (Deer). I only kill poisonous snakes, coyotes, and the occasional critter if it is destructive.

I guess your bunny fell under the last category.
I gave him plenty of passes so far this year. I tend to leave the bunnies alone, unless they get into the gardens. Squirrels and pest birds are always up for grabs when you have chickens lol.