• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Cool Video showing Diana N-Tec

There's a Walther LGV on AoA site that is damaged and easily fixed I'm looking Hard at ....Problems not the break or Beech ( I secretly like Beech because you kinda have more creative freedom ) It's the Crosstie shaped stock . Man if Walther had hired a good stock designer They would REALLY have something. ... There's a reason the Winchester Featherweight has been around 50 years . Classic design , beautiful stock . Same with the AA TX200.

No man I've only tried one time and after over a week of inletting and shaping by hand I went to shape the forend and there was a big rotten spot . Stock was ruined . It broke after probably 15 hours of rasp shaping and chisel inletting ..made me literally shed a tear or two . I've never done it again . I paid like 200$ for the blank which at that time was a LOT !!! If I tried it again , I'd use power tools to rough shape it .