• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Diana, Not sure?

When we were giving our opinions I was thinking, “He’s just gonna buy all three anyway” ha ha ha. Very nice.
I’m not familiar with Diana line. Wasn’t aware of the 48. I can’t say what my buddy (mentor) says about Diana’s. You get something drilled into you, it sticks. Crow
I've owned a D52 .22, a D350 .22, and a D460 .22. Sold the 52 and 350, don't think I'll ever sell the 460. It'll shoot bottle caps off the top of fenceposts @ 50 yards about every shot if I bring my "A" game.
Thanks, then I got th eight one. Bottle caps at 50, I would be bragging. Nice shooting.
Crow

I’m not familiar with Diana line. Wasn’t aware of the 48. I can’t say what my buddy (mentor) says about Diana’s. You get something drilled into you, it sticks. Crow

Thanks, then I got th eight one. Bottle caps at 50, I would be bragging. Nice shooting.
Crow
I wasn't a huge fan of the Diana's at first but they grew on me over time. I am particularly fond of my D34 Meisterschutze. It isn't a particularly pretty gun but it packs a wallop, balances well, and that big muzzle weight makes it incredibly easy to cock. I keep that gun with me everywhere I go just in case a plinking opportunity arises.
Resized_20230303_153406.jpeg

Yeah, you have enough of them now to know your mentor was misinformed LOL. Just like anything else, some are better than others. Mine are all older, I think my youngest one was probably built 2011 or so and quality is excellent on all. Believe everyone’s quality has suffered since Covid, just search for Weihrauch issues and see what comes up ha ha. My biggest frustration with Diana right now is the sketchy support in North America. If you own a Diana or Walther there’s a good chance you’ll be ordering parts from the UK.

Reactions: crowski
I wasn't a huge fan of the Diana's at first but they grew on me over time. I am particularly fond of my D34 Meisterschutze. It isn't a particularly pretty gun but it packs a wallop, balances well, and that big muzzle weight makes it incredibly easy to cock. I keep that gun with me everywhere I go just in case a plinking opportunity arises.View attachment 360764
Diana had no chance with me. Same as .177 cal., my first dozen rifles, none smaller that .22 cal. “.177 is for wimps”.
It’s funny you say D34, 4-5 rifles ago I bought a 34 premium, that’s the one that swayed my opinion. Holds nice, awesome trigger and dirty accurate. Bought used, something was done to it. I don’t have experience to know by looking. But sweet. And it’s .177😜
‘That muzzle end looks sweet. Crow

Reactions: Sqwirl57
Yeah, you have enough of them now to know your mentor was misinformed LOL. Just like anything else, some are better than others. Mine are all older, I think my youngest one was probably built 2011 or so and quality is excellent on all. Believe everyone’s quality has suffered since Covid, just search for Weihrauch issues and see what comes up ha ha. My biggest frustration with Diana right now is the sketchy support in North America. If you own a Diana or Walther there’s a good chance you’ll be ordering parts from the UK.
I wish I could get older rifles. I like them more than the current models.
I’ve taken AA’s , HW’s and Diana’s apart. Between the three I mentioned Diana is third, as far as quality, and machined parts IMO. The front sight looks like a gun from Cracker Jacks. And I have a tough time with the safety being plastic. But shoots like a hammer. I’m not used to these velocities. They ring my target plates, problem. All in all I’m pleased to get another, but will be selective. Like the premium line.
I’ve already ordered parts twice from the UK. Love working on the guns. Crow

Reactions: fishing43
I wish I could get older rifles. I like them more than the current models.
I’ve taken AA’s , HW’s and Diana’s apart. Between the three I mentioned Diana is third, as far as quality, and machined parts IMO. The front sight looks like a gun from Cracker Jacks. And I have a tough time with the safety being plastic. But shoots like a hammer. I’m not used to these velocities. They ring my target plates, problem. All in all I’m pleased to get another, but will be selective. Like the premium line.
I’ve already ordered parts twice from the UK. Love working on the guns. Crow
Why can’t you get the older guns? The fit and finish on all of my Dianas is very good. The bluing on my 1968 Winchester 435/Diana 35 rivals the bluing on anything you’ll find. And of course the 56T/H has the cool ceramic coating. All of mine shoot. Man, do they shoot. That’s what I like best.
got mine last evening , Read the directions , they talk finger tight mounting to the gun ?
Huh? They do? Didn’t read them. My ZR mount torque to the rails is 30 in/lb on my D52L and 56T/H at Hector’s suggestion. Haven’t moved, haven’t loosened. Returns to zero perfectly.

Why can’t you get the older guns? The fit and finish on all of my Dianas is very good. The bluing on my 1968 Winchester 435/Diana 35 rivals the bluing on anything you’ll find. And of course the 56T/H has the cool ceramic coating. All of mine shoot. Man, do they shoot. That’s what I like best.

Huh? They do? Didn’t read them. My ZR mount torque to the rails is 30 in/lb on my D52L and 56T/H at Hector’s suggestion. Haven’t moved, haven’t loosened. Returns to zero perfectly.
There’s not near as many in Canada as in the US. Probably a good thing. I only saw two in last 2 years and got them both. Both keepers. Crow

Reactions: Frogy