• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Dope data holders

Hey all,
I wanted to share something with everyone. I see people doing many different things for dope info and I felt like maybe its because they weren't aware of the products that exist today for that job.
I have used 2 different dope data card holders for shooting NRL22 matches and ended up using one of those products shooting FT as well.
This is a super easy flexible velcro part that wraps around your scope tube. It packs away nicely in any case as it folds out of the way.
I use them on my HFT pistols and rifles.
Hope this helps someone else.

I also make my own dope cards in excel for each gun so its clean and neat. I then laminate in a business card sleeve and trim down a touch and slide it in a pouch that sticks to a flat surface. You could do several different ways to attach the actual card or use the dry erase boards they include and just use permanent marker.

IMG_1271.jpeg

IMG_1574.jpeg

IMG_1277.jpeg

IMG_1264.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Not to take money away from Cole-Tac, but I just make mine with a piece of sticky back velcro wrapped around a ziptie. For FT, I prefer to use a neck lanyard so I can use the front and back of the dope card with bracket and wind info.
thats what i do... i can also hang myself with it when i make stupid shots.