FX Drs classic 700

Check out this chassis

Screenshot_20240510_100508_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: Airgun Al
Well I found the 36 gr flatnose bc I think is around .1 according to lab radar speeds from 0 to 50 line up with it I'm not sure yet I also found my castings can be very accurate at a slower speed and I do have to cherry pick slugs otherwise there all over the place it might change after i get a little better at it

Reactions: Dairyboy
I've had Panthera valve apart for oring that went bad and same thing on a dynamic and one that blew out on my drs after looking at all the valves I've found that the valve pins are the same for all three rifles and Utah air confirmed they are the same
Thanks for sharing your DRS experiences! Gives me something to read while waiting for them to be available in Canada.

Interesting that they use the same valve as the Panthera.

Cheers!

Reactions: Justaguy
What the H##l can you be doing to these newer FX guns that your damaging the ORing’s?? Three guns in a row that ‘Went bad”.
My drs the valve cap was just a tad loose and the stem was barely holding it into place because the cap was part way unscrewed the other 2 one wore out from shooting and the other was also caused by loose valve cap

My drs the valve cap was just a tad loose and the stem was barely holding it into place because the cap was part way unscrewed the other 2 one wore out from shooting and the other was also caused by loose valve cap
Thanks, very Interesting I guess we will see if this loose valve cap is a problem with this new valve design which is also on the King, Panthera and Dynamic. So far I have not heard of this problem or wearing them out by shooting . There are guns out there that have tens of thousands of shots on the original valve. I doubt I’ll never have a problem wearing mine out All the more I shoot And adjust my guns.

Thanks, very Interesting I guess we will see if this loose valve cap is a problem with this new valve design which is also on the King, Panthera and Dynamic. So far I have not heard of this problem or wearing them out by shooting . There are guns out there that have tens of thousands of shots on the original valve. I doubt I’ll never have a problem wearing mine out All the more I shoot And adjust my guns.
It looked like it wore enough on the inside that the inside extruded out idk what would cause it to look and fail that way my best guess would be the loose valve cap