• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Events Extreme Benchrest 2015

Unfortunately I concur. I was aiming left off the target on the left hand Bulls and still manage to throw a 5 hit right of the bull. 😁 I was shooting a .25 cal definitely a .30 cal is an advantage. Michael W. Was shooting a new FX Impact next to me and had a great looking target mostly 9s & 10s so I cant really complain. Luckily I have an early draw this morning for the 25 yrd BR, hopefully the wind is down.
on the plus side I should have qualified for the finals of the speed shoot. It's been a great time meeting new folks and kudos to the AoA staff and volunteers as this event is well run and all relays run on time. A huge task for this many shooters. 

The wind conditions out at the Rio range is never the same, and always tricky, especially depending on which lane you are assigned too.
But on the plus side, if it where not for this range, I wouldn't have thought up my new device to help aid in this. 
There is only one true way of succeeding in those conditions and that is to wait out the gusts, and for a window of relative calm to take the shot. But it's hard to exercise patience under competitive stress. So for those who did good, it's a result of patience, top notch gear and talent.