Other First PCP help

Thanks for all the help.

I ended up ordering a gamo urban based on what seemed to fit what I was looking for. I am sure there are much better guns out there but from what a few of you mentioned that the gamo urban is built well and the barrel is great. I think it fit what I was looking for and that was to add to the collection and get my intro into pcp's without spending a lot of money. I have plenty of other things I have and can use to hunt small game this was more of a wanting to try a different method for added challenge along with hopefully saving more meat vs using a shot gun on small game or a 22lr which could really ruin a bunch of the meat.

I am excited to try out a PCP as I have never owned or shot one only shot a couple co2 pistols and my old daisy 880 and my newer break barrel.

I saw somewhere in a review that you could even lower the hammer spring a bit and make it even more quiet and get a few more shots per fill all while still maintaining plenty of power to hunt small game with it with using a well placed shot.

Reactions: Shaky2
Thanks for all the help.

I ended up ordering a gamo urban based on what seemed to fit what I was looking for. I am sure there are much better guns out there but from what a few of you mentioned that the gamo urban is built well and the barrel is great. I think it fit what I was looking for and that was to add to the collection and get my intro into pcp's without spending a lot of money. I have plenty of other things I have and can use to hunt small game this was more of a wanting to try a different method for added challenge along with hopefully saving more meat vs using a shot gun on small game or a 22lr which could really ruin a bunch of the meat.

I am excited to try out a PCP as I have never owned or shot one only shot a couple co2 pistols and my old daisy 880 and my newer break barrel.

I saw somewhere in a review that you could even lower the hammer spring a bit and make it even more quiet and get a few more shots per fill all while still maintaining plenty of power to hunt small game with it with using a well placed shot.

Happy hunting.

In MY PERSONAL OPINION, It only makes sense that you'd get more accuracy for medium to medium-long distance from a longer barrel. Can't speak to either gun mentioned (no familiarity) but physics is physics, especially with more inexpensive guns.
Longer barrel does not make it more accurate, it only increases power.

Reactions: bucketboy