• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Fps all over the place on BRK atomic regulated gun

@BeMeUp Well, you’ve tried a decent amount of projectiles. Sounds like the reg may be the issue. Do you know the answers to the above questions?
I don’t have the reg gauge on my model buuutttt I did take apart whole gun on reg was written in magic marker 126.5 not even a dent in burst disc everything looked good put gun back together everything works now I’m getting 600+ on low 750+ on med and 800 + high in carbine mode so there must have been something plugging or whatever consistent shot strings as far as deviation as my BRK concept now I’m a happy camper

Thanks for help / suggestions all took apart gun seemed pretty clean inside not even a dent on burst disc put back together no new rings gun works great now it shoots
@BeMeUp That’s strange. So you did nothing besides pull the reg, insert it, and reassemble the gun? You didn’t flip the Delrin disc, wipe lube from or lube the Belleville washers, replace or lube any o-rings in/on the reg? Glad you got it working.
I ran my fingers around orings like I was lubing them but with nothing on my fingers,o rings had enough lube on them, I pulled apart reg but put it right back together ,only pulled the valve stem out not even the seal underneath,wiped out hammer,didn’t take out probe,just really looked to see if any seals were broken or the disc destroyed there must have been some dirt or something that came out when I took apart anyway chronos good now to shoot some targets

Reactions: Dairyboy