• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hatsan Hatsan Jets on clearance at Midway

Purdy dang sexy!

Looks factory! Very Impressive!
thanks to you for barrel o ring and encouragement.. it's something I have been needing, just having a hard time with the cancer, but it is fun to play with the lathe and I also have gotten enjoyment from welding up a cast iron Cummins diesel block for the thermostat housing.. I learned the technique from a old timer.. standard 70s wire in the MiG and use pure argon and stitch across the v groove instead of NY rod and welding the length.. I've done it many years a 0 failure rate.. NY rod is 50% success at best..
back to the notos.. thank you so much for the encouragement to make it better.. the barrel crown came out perfect, learned if from a old timer gunsmith.. I can get you more information on that if you want.. you basically have to have a lathe and a die grinder and a small stone.. I used a used chainsaw sharpening stone and did it all in the lathe..
now I'm pretty happy with it, I don't know how the moderator works but it's very quiet, the least sound of any airgun I have heard.. much thanks to Dallas..
id now like a second notos if I could get someone to shorten the air tube..
Firewalker.. are you ready to do it??
because if I can get it shortened up, I'll actually have a poor man's attaman ap16 compact.. I'm just not comfortable with the machine work on the air tube to do it myself.. especially the internal threads.
Mark

Reactions: Firewalker
you making zelos mods? I didn't know that they were available yet.. thought it was coming out this fall.. do you have a zelos? I've been wondering about it's size, like length because I have only seen videos of it from shot show..
Mark
oh I just searched it, got it mixed up with the new hatsan semi auto pistol.. sorry.. too many odd names..
just wondering though about it, if the price is good, it's got to be better than the avenger X bullpup because the magazine is actually closer to the back end..
any idea how much they will cost in the bottle configuration? I don't really like the looks of it or the avenger X in tube configuration.. too much gap..
mark