• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hatsan Hatsan Neuron star

jd,
Welcome to the Nation, might have better luck posting a "Want To Buy," (WTB) in Member Classifieds. Need 10 quality posts/10 days for Admin approval for Classifieds, so sit back and enjoy the forum, join in threads of interest, we're glad to have you here. WM
Ah gotchya, was debating on posting something like this, thought it might have worked but I will try that thanks!! Can’t wait for the next giveaway!!

Reactions: WorriedMan
Ah gotchya, was debating on posting something like this, thought it might have worked but I will try that thanks!! Can’t wait for the next giveaway!!
Very good, Sir, ten posts is easy, you've got two already, 10 days is 10 days. Blame scammers and cheats, they ruin it for everybody, some pretty decent folks been taken advantage of. April will be three years here, try to visit couple times a day. Post mainly on compressors and PCPs I own, trying to help others, as I was helped. Lots of knowledgeable members, no big egos, kindness all around. WM

Very good, Sir, ten posts is easy, you've got two already, 10 days is 10 days. Blame scammers and cheats, they ruin it for everybody, some pretty decent folks been taken advantage of. April will be three years here, try to visit couple times a day. Post mainly on compressors and PCPs I own, trying to help others, as I was helped. Lots of knowledgeable members, no big egos, kindness all around. WM
So I have ten posts how do I know when I’m approved for the members classifieds?

So I have ten posts how do I know when I’m approved for the members classifieds?

Administration will need to approve, not sure how that happens. Haven't heard of having to contact anyone, some qualified new members, if problem arises with Classified access, start thread asking admin approval, but that's rare. WM

So I just wait for them I don’t do anythin
I didn't do anything, hadn't used Classifieds until saw something I needed, PM to seller, made the deal. If you want something in Classifieds, go for it. Can't PM, post thread in General Discussion asking how to secure PM/Member Classified privileges. WM

Reactions: jd72ke9z