• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Umarex Huben dream notos regulator

Does anyone have any experience with these regulators? I'm assuming it's top quality coming from Huben, but any knowledge of them being used on the notos? I'm contemplating getting one along with a .2l cf bottle.

Here's a pic of the notos currently.

Screenshot_20240509_060504_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

• 20240504_065550.jpg
    20240504_065550.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
Solution
Thanks for the clarification. Would I be mistaken in assuming it is of better quality than the Ali express and ebay chinesium drop blocks?

It is a chinesium drop-block from AliExpress and eBay.

Not sure what you mean by better quality though, I've had zero issues with the couple hundo or so I've put on Notos so far.

I've not seen that one before, I wonder if is threaded for 16*1?
Thanks for the clarification. Would I be mistaken in assuming it is of better quality than the Ali express and ebay chinesium drop blocks?

It is a chinesium drop-block from AliExpress and eBay.

Not sure what you mean by better quality though, I've had zero issues with the couple hundo or so I've put on Notos so far.

I've not seen that one before, I wonder if is threaded for 16*1?

Last edited:
Solution
Please be careful here. There are many knockoffs of Huben power. They do not sell on Aliexpress, THAT is a 100% pure rip-off product. The Aliexpress is made using inferior metals and in some cases, conventional carbon steel internals are used which causes severe rust and corrosion.

Only reach out to HUBEN POWER through their official website HubenPower.Com. We are in the process of negotiating distributorship with them so I am very intimate with all the specifics of the actual Huben Power products.