• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Results Invicta FTC (Minor Hill, TN) April 2024 Match #2 Results

Posted for David Slade:

Well a few of our regulars couldn't make it, but to make up for that, Harold and Cliff came out to play, despite the stronger winds predicted, it wasn't as bad as promised. Harold had a new excuse I can add to my 101 field target excuses list, he now has a new lense in his eye, and that along with his new to him scope, he was using the previous owners parallax wheel numbers, that didn't work out too well for him. I on the other hand borrowed and excuse Harold used a few years ago on his FTP900, four shots into my first lane, I managed to shoot my flip compensator to bits, thereby changing my POI dramatically, so fittingly we both shot the same score for the day, pretty good showing considering Hariold hasn't been out to shoot for two years, he said he will try to make it out to more events this year, lets hope so, the more the merrier!

Mike really made a point of showing the difference between high power and WFTF power levels in the wind, he shot the high score for the day, maybe I should break out my high power Vanquish?? Also worth mentioning, Brad, still working out the bugs on his new set up, shot a very credible 50, even after getting to the couse in the 6 am hour and cleared lanes and made the course a zero cold line shoot!

Next match is set for May 11th, I know Cliff will be away, but I hope to see some more of you old regulars come out to have fun, its the most fun you can have with your clothes on!!

David Slade

Match Winner
Mike Wright 55/60 Steyr LG110 Sightron 10-50 FX 10.34

World Class
David Slade 49/60 Steyr LG110 Nikko 10-50 AA 8.4
Harold Rushton 49/60 Thomas Leupold 40x JSB 7.9

World Class Piston
50/60 Brad Troyer 50/60 TX200 HC Sightron 10-50 AA 8.4

Open Class
Mike Wright 55/60 Steyr LG110 Sightron 10-50 FX 10.34
Jeff Hale 46/60 TM 1000 Nikko 10-50 AA 10.3
Cliff Smith 45/60 TM 1000 Sightron 10-50 AA 10.3