Krale đź‘Ť Upsđź’¤

I got a eBay p15 coming (that I didn't think I would win).

I have no more 25 caliber pellets since I sold them. Wants to have some on hand to feed the hungry gun. Jumped to krale.

Both Krale and the ebayer shipped this past Monday by ups.

My pellets from the Netherlands reached me in Cali yesterday!!!

From Florida, the gun is 'supposed' to reach me tomorrow (Friday; if it doesn't end up touring the 50 states)

I got my first order from Krale a few weeks ago. I had problems with them either receiving my ID copy, or just not acknowledging receiving it. I think I sent it 5 times, and finally placed a phone call to get it acknowledged, which was on a Friday afternoon, too late to be shipped, so it took me ten days to receive my rifle after ordering. After shipping it did come in fast. I cannot say much for their packaging. The HW box had a band of bubble wrap around the center of the box which was stuffed into a larger box. The larger box looked as though a fork lift had punched through it and luckily did not damage the rifle. As it was the way the HW box was wrapped it could flop around in the larger box.

I wonder if anyone has had any damage in shipping and how UPS and or Krale handled the claim.

I will probably be ordering from them again in the future.