• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Long Range Springer Group Target

In the end the center is the center of a circle. Weather .001 or 100 miles

If there is not a common reference there is no challenge. I use, for example, this one consistently at 50 yards. It is a personal challenge target where I complete with myself. So for groups challenges there just needs to be a common metric.

View attachment Three Bull 4 Inch.pdf

Well that target for this here my print was off . Why i wanted that ring info and all i asked above , but the black was dead on 4"

Sadly I got too late a start but not bad due to pushing off.. (??)

3 pellets used but once again the h&n ftt .50 does better at 75+ yards . ( But not below , go figure)

Wind foos at 20& 75 yards blowing different ways..lol. ( shows 5-8mph variable)
20y
20yard windfoo.jpg
75y
wind,75y,foo.jpg
The lone h&n ftt.50 group
109y,best,ftt.50.jpg

Cphp (circled) and h&n ftt .52 ( slash)😭
3pellet,109y,try.jpg
Ya, naked eye as the sun moves and the shade changes over the target aint so easy to get a bead on that bulls that shade blends in with the black bull's you get a bit unsure , but i try 😉. Maybe better luck next time .

Last edited:
Reactions: drpietrzak
I was having a lot of trouble with the 2 shot cameras I was running the day I shot mine. But, here is some of the unedited footage from the Longshot. It was running a WIFI delay for some reason that day. It then froze. As it was a clear line of sight from phone to WIFI camera I am not sure what the issue was at only 100-yards. Anyway ... if interested.

Last edited:
Reactions: KodiakJac
I was having a lot of trouble with the 2 shot cameras I was running the day I shot mine. But, here is some of the unedited footage from the Longshot. It was running a WIFI delay for some reason that day. It then froze. As it was a clear line of sight from phone to WIFI camera I am not sure what the issue was at only 100-yards. Anyway ... if interested.

Lol.. i have trouble with everything it seems..

Mounted the scope for another thread thing so. Hung fresh. first 5 hn ftt.52. Then next 5 h&n ftt .50

Them .50 heads do well past 50y.

100y,h&n ftt.52.jpg100y,+5,h&n,ftt.50.jpg
3" outer ring ?? On the bulls ( R9.177 talos scope @8x)

Looks pretty good for 100-yards to me!
Ya, just remounted the scope to see how many clicks it was between zeroed @50y to 100y. Got that so i hung that quick before put up cover up time.. maybe if weather holds off i can try again for my standard morning coffee shots .. only 2 ways it can go .1- to the better or 2- to the worse ..🤤