Hatsan need help

can anyone help with hatsan blitz. it’s brand new and won’t take air. the value is properly sealed and there are no leaks. i asked hatsan and they said that if it’s been sitting with out air for awhile you need to take air tank off but it won’t budge even tho its completely empty. any suggestions? thank you.

IMG_1481.jpeg

Reactions: anonymous_.457
can anyone help with hatsan blitz. it’s brand new and won’t take air. the value is properly sealed and there are no leaks. i asked hatsan and they said that if it’s been sitting with out air for awhile you need to take air tank off but it won’t budge even tho its completely empty. any suggestions? thank you.

View attachment 460903
Did you try cocking it then filling it? The hammer could be resting on the valve stem.

Reactions: joe797
yeah, dont take the tank off, first try cocking it, then dry fire it with your fill tank on .. if that dont do it, double cock 2 pellets into it, then hit it with your fill tank again .. be sure the muzzle is pointed at something safe, piece of wood or something .. knock the 2 pellets out of it with a rod after your done ..
yea i’ve already done the cocking trick that was the first thing i tried and that didn’t work but ive done some research and found other people who have had the same problem. i found out it was leaking air out of the barrel when i pulled the bolt back while trying to fill it. an my other 2 blitz do not do that. thank you so much for the help i think your double feed idea is smart im going to try that now thank you.

Reactions: anonymous_.457
yea i’ve already done the cocking trick that was the first thing i tried and that didn’t work but ive done some research and found other people who have had the same problem. i found out it was leaking air out of the barrel when i pulled the bolt back while trying to fill it. an my other 2 blitz do not do that. thank you so much for the help i think your double feed idea is smart im going to try that now thank you.
Valve stem problem....