• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Umarex Notos "Deci-Ball" Moderator Insert

hvacguy

Feb 27, 2024
Anyone have experience with the Terminador Deci-Ball mod insert? I don't love the rounded "tip" but it seems to work well.

Reactions: SkizzyGtac30
Anyone have experience with the Terminador Deci-Ball mod insert? I don't love the rounded "tip" but it seems to work well.

I just installed mine and I still can't believe how quiet it is. I mean it is QUIET. My buddy was amazed quiet it is compared to his break barrel ruger 22 with a donny fl tanto on it. I haven't tried to shoot a group further out to test any changes in accuracy yet. But it definitely makes it quieter. The sound of the pellet hitting the target is so much louder than the gun. I mean I can hear the valves and spring in the gun with every shot now, it's something else, definitely worth the money.

Reactions: Chief Ten-Beers
The subscriber design is so good!

With the OEM red insert, 5 shots, 87, 86, 87, 88, 86 decibels, 87dB average.

With Subscribers design, I shot this jaw-dropping string of 5 samples, 66, 67, 64, 68, 69dB.

Mags and Inserts.jpg

Last edited: