• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

N/A Notos or pp750

I don't know about the Notos but the pp750 mags suck, at least mine did. I bought spare mags from Wes at Airgunarcheryand fun the ones that have a maple leaf on them. The frame on the pp750 can twist some but I did my own mod.
0314221327a.jpg

I don't know about the Notos but the pp750 mags suck, at least mine did. I bought spare mags from Wes at Airgunarcheryand fun the ones that have a maple leaf on them. The frame on the pp750 can twist some but I did my own mod.
Yes, they are really bad both for Notos and PP750. Best to throw them away and buy some from Carm or Maple Custom. They are better in every way and cheaper than the original here in the Netherlands at least.

Reactions: Rizz01
I've shot at least 2500 pellets through the original magazines and have had no problems whatsoever. 🤞
Even though you had no problems, you could have saved yourself quite some time reloading the mags. Carm has high capacity mags with 12 pellets and they're much easier and faster to load. I haven't had a problem with the original mag of the PP750 but the Notos mag was jamming from the first pellet, straight from the box.

Reactions: Tuinschutter
For me it's the same, both has some very minor issues that are very easy to address. With after market support, it's the new Lego gun out there. A few of mine with my mods before any after market was available. Long guns are .177 and pistol in .22.

View attachment 463521

View attachment 463522

I like the coloring on the middle gun. The contrast of the tan and black is striking!

Reactions: Genob